𝟏: 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐃𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬

The Castro's are to be known as one of the wealthiest families in Beverly Hills. They are the main boosters for the Beverly High Athletics Department. That's including all sports, not just the famous, football. To everyone, the Castro's are the perfect family. The perfect husband, who loves his family unconditionally and would do anything to bring them happiness. The perfect wife, that married a Hispanic male even when times were tough and set the greatest example of an interracial marriage. Lastly, the perfect children, that dared not to have any imperfections. Yet this is just what is to be believed.

As she waited for her older brother to finish football practice Sophia sat with her father. Who was too busy talking with Mr. Erick Bankz, another booster. This was her usual after her cheer practice. She would wait sitting next to her father until her older brother would finish his practice. Sophia didn't mind it up until after summer when things went south with The Baker Twins.

Of course, everything happens during summer right? Sophia during the day was the perfect daughter. Who had great grades, the captain of the cheer team, the student body president, and most of all the girlfriend of the varsity quarterback, Jordan Baker. At night, she was just the life of the party Sophia. The girl that never missed a party hosted by her cousin, JJ Parker. Her best friend Olivia and her were inseparable. That is until one morning as Sophia made her way down the stairs of the Baker's house she saw something she would never forget, her best friend fighting for her life.

Sophia's parents quickly covered her tracks, sending her away for the rest of the summer to not destroy their image of the perfect family. They sent her off to rehab even though she never consumed any drugs. They believed that her mind needed to be cleansed from all the negative things that anyone could have inflicted in her. Without knowing they took everything from her. When she returned that Saturday morning before school started she had little less than nothing. Her brother was the only thing she had left, or so she thought.

"Hey pa." The young girl said getting the attention of her father. "Do you mind me catching a ride home with Savannah?" She asked hoping her father would say yes.

Savannah Bankz, is the only daughter of the Bankz family. Sophia got close to her when Savannah decided to join the cheerleading team. Their bond is small, yet everyone at Beverly knows that Savannah has always been welcomed in the Castro household. Due to the fact that their fathers are always together planning the next booster meetings.

Sophia was little to not interested in sitting through this dreadful practice for the remaining hour. Her father looked over at the young Bankz girl that awaited for his daughter at the end of the bleachers. Before looking over at Mr. Bankz, he sighed and gave a simple nod. "Fine, but straight home young lady." Mr. Castro said, sending the young girl a smile before she grabbed her cheer bag and headed down the bleachers.

On the field, three of the players looked over as the two cheerleaders walked over to the parking lot. "You've lost your chance bro." Asher told his friend as he patted his shoulder.