𝟏𝟔: 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫

Morning came around and Jordan had left the Baker residence because he was needed at home. Before leaving he left the young girl a thoughtful text that let her know that he was there for her.

Sophia woke up and after reading the note made her way downstairs to have something for breakfast. Yet when she reached the kitchen she realized she didn't have an appetite. Her mind was wandering around what she had seen at the hospital. When she remembered the night she had just spent with the quarterback she couldn't help but give a small smile.

Her attention soon drew towards the door that had swung open. She made her way over and saw her mother walking in with Joel in crutches. Before she could remove her attention off of them she saw her father walking in right behind them. Sophia wanted nothing more than to just stay quiet because she knew what would happen if her mother found out but she couldn't keep quiet.

"Where were you last night?" Sophia asked, the question going towards her father.

"Sophia what are you talking about? I was at the hospital, con tu hermano." Benjamin said, faking a confused face.

"What's going on honey?" Alayna asked going to stand beside her daughter as Joel made his way to a nearby chair.

"Who's Letty Martinez?" Sophia asked, looking directly at her father. Benjamin gave a fake chuckle and shook his head, as Alayna furrowed her eyebrows at the mention of the name. She had recalled what her sister Melanie had mentioned the night before about Letty calling the house.

"I don't know who you're talking about." Benjamin said, making his way deeper into the house.

"Cut the shit." Sophia said, growing frustrated. "Letty Martinez is the same woman you were at the hospital with last night. Right down the hall where your son was laying in a bed." Sophia said, keeping her eyes on her father. "What time did he go visit you?" She asked, averting her attention to her brother that sat in a chair.

"He got there at around 11, but what's going Sophia?" Joel asked furrowing his eyebrows, not understanding what was happening.

"Benjamin, what is Sophi talking about?" Alayna asked, taking a step forward towards her husband.

"I'm talking about how he was hugging and kissing Letty Martinez who I found out last night when I got home that he married back in 2012. How he had a kid with her in 2009, the same girl that the woman had called about the other night." Sophia said keeping her eyes on her father as tears made their way down her face. "Let's admit it, we're not the perfect family after all." Sophia said, faking a chuckle looking around the three in the room.

" Sophia said, faking a chuckle looking around the three in the room

"Enough Sophia, you're not about to sit here and disrespect me." Benjamin said, storming closer to the young girl grabbing her by the arm roughly. "I've worked hard to be where I am and I won't have you ruining it." He said as he pinned her against the wall with his hand gripping her jaw.