𝟏𝟎: 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬

Another day in the Castro household and things were finally starting to turn around for the good. Lawyers after lawyers have been in and out of the house trying to do their job.

Alayna managed to keep what's theirs. She worked with many lawyers to transfer everything over to her name. She transferred the house, the cars, every materialistic thing in that house. She left her husband to clean up the rest. She wasn't going to do everything for her husband, because her kids were right. Since he got them in this he should be the one to get them out of the mess.

Joel was back to hanging out often with his friends from the football team. He was now dating cheerleader Savannah Bankz. Of course with the approval of his sister since he didn't want to ruin their friendship. Yet Sophia thought it was a great idea for the two to date. Sophia believed that if they truly loved each other then who was she to tell them not to date.

On the other hand, she was doing okay. We won't say great because we all know what she's doing. As the days went on Sophia was consuming more and more drugs. She would keep doing the pills and she was also back to smoking weed. She was getting her supply by a football player down in Malibu.

The famous Malibu quarterback, Noah Underwood, was known to have a huge crush on the girl and well she was using this crush to her advantage. There were rumors that had been spread that the two had actually started a relationship. Sophia didn't even bother to deny them, after all she knew what was really happening.

 Sophia didn't even bother to deny them, after all she knew what was really happening

She danced up and down on her bed before coming down to reach into her bag. She had music blasting in her room as she was dancing around like it was her own personal night club. She grabbed a colorful pill and slipped it into her mouth.

"Let's rock

Everybody, let's rock"

She sang out as she danced in front of her mirror. She continued to dance and sing until finally finishing up. She quickly turned over to turn her music off and went downstairs with such excitement.

"Well look at you without a care in the world, huh." Benjamin said as the teenage girl finally reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Oh please don't start. I have a game to cheer at tonight." She said before reaching for her car keys and going out the house not even trying to have a conversation with her father.

She hummed the song she was just listening to as she made her way over to her car.

"I have to get you cleaned up baby." Sophia said observing how her car was starting to catch a little bit of dust. She placed her bags in the trunk before driving off to Beverly High field.