𝟏𝟐: 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠

As she sat in front of her vanity mirror doing her makeup she couldn't help but think on how the night would go. It could either be one of the best nights or it could be the suckiest night ever. She chose to go with her first thought because if she thought about the second she would end up not going.

Sophia finished on her makeup and started to get ready, since her hair was already styled. She made her way over to the edge of her bed where her mother had already laid out the young girl's dress.

The perks of being the daughter of a well known designer is that you don't have to worry about the dress you're going to wear to any event. Sophia simply gave her mother her ideas and Alayna made it work.

The young girl fitted her way through the dress and matched it with the perfect stilettos.

Around her neck laid the pearl necklace gifted by her father. After all, Benjamin Castro was the young girl's father. She somehow still managed to love and respect him. Sophia knew the terrible things her father is responsible for, yet she couldn't hate him. She had no room to feel hate, she just felt disappointed.

A knock on her door made her look away from the full body mirror she was admiring herself in.

"Hey hermanita, are you ready?" Her brother asked as he made his way into the threshold of her door.

"Uhh, yeah, let me just put on some perfume." The young Castro girl responded, making her way back to her vanity mirror.

After giving herself a couple sprays both Castro siblings made their way downstairs where JJ awaited for his cousin in a color matching suit.

Next to him stood an average height girl admiring her boyfriend and her friend as they made their way down the stairs.

"Alright, let's get this night started." Sophia said before they walked out of the door to make their way onto Joel's car. Both girls got into the back seat with the help of the males, careful with the dresses.

"We're stopping at the Bakers if that's okay." Joel said looking over at JJ beside him and then through the rear mirror to look at the two girls sitting in the back of his car.

"Sounds good." JJ and Savannah said, causing them all to avert their attention over to the young girl in blue.

They thought the girl disliked the idea being that she didn't agree to it. In reality the young girl was on her phone texting none other than Noah Underwood about her 'usual'. The young girl had managed to run through her whole stash that week.

"Is that okay with you Sophia?" Joel asked removing the young girl from her phone at the mention of her name.

"What?" She asked confusedly as she looked over at her brother who was pulling out of their driveway,

"Where's stopping at the Bakers is that okay?" Joel asked again, looking through the rear mirror at the girl behind him.

"Yeah, that's fine." Sophia said with a small smile. She had no problem with that, it's not like she was trying to avoid the Beverly High quarterback.

They drove down to the Baker residence where a black limo awaited at its doorsteps.

"Of course." Savannah said with a small chuckle knowing Mrs. Baker would get one for her kids.