𝟏𝟑: 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞

"Hey Jordan, can I talk to you for a second." Savannah said as she approached the quarterback and his Homecoming date.

"Uhh yeah sure. I'll be back." He said looking over at the Malibu cheerleader that simply gave the young Beverly High cheerleader a glare. Both Beverly High students went to step aside from the dance floor.

"What is it Savannah?" Jordan questions as he tries to get the young girl to spit it out.

"Jordan, you care for Sophia right?" The young girl asked, making the young Baker kid furrow his eyebrows in confusion.

"Of course, you know that." He said, sounding as confused as he looked. "Savannah, is something wrong with Sophia?" Jordan asked the young girl who simply nodded in a moment of hesitation. "What's going on with her?" Jordan asked the young girl worriedly.

"Sophia, she's..." Before the young girl could finish her sentence their conversation was cut short by no other than Asher Adams being on stage.

"What's up, Beverly?" He called out into the microphone he held in his hand. Everyone around the two started cheering, making it hard for them to continue the conversation. "Allow me to introduce you all to the best damn football team in southern California." He said as they all started gathering around.

Across the gym from Savannah and Jordan stood Joel and his sister who were sharing a dance. "Joel Castro, mister strong safety himself, get up here." Asher called out for the young Castro kid standing beside his sister. Sophia at the mention of her brother's name cheered and applauded.

"Make some noise, everybody." Asher added, making everyone cheer louder as he made his way up to the stage. "And that beast." He said pointing over at the young blonde boy on the other side of Sophia. "That beast, JJ, my boy." He said, making everyone cheer again as he made his way up to the stage. "Best damn linebacker I've ever played with." He announced keeping the crowd going.

"And of course, the real MVP. Beverly's latest transfer Spencer James." Asher said, making all eyes go over to the James kid. "He's the best there is. Isn't that right, Layla?" Asher said, making Sophia and everyone else furrow their eyebrows in confusion. "I mean, you did cheat on me with him, so you would know." Asher added making Sophia look over at Olivia to see if her friend was doing alright knowing her feelings for Spencer.

"No, no, it's... it's ok, really, it's ok." He said easing out the crowd that was now murmuring. "Because technically I cheated first." He said making Sophia widen her eyes knowing what he was possibly about to say.

"Don't you dare Adams." She whispered more to herself than to anyone else.

"Tell her, Olivia. Tell her, go on." He said, making Sophia close her eyes in annoyance. She quickly opened them up and averted her attention over to her best friend. "Tell your best friend how we had sex way before Spencer showed up on the scene." The Adams boy said adding more salt towards the open wound. "Tell her, go ahead." He said before Coach Baker came onto the stage to remove the microphone from the drunk boy.

Sophia turned to her best friend who simply looked over at Layla. The Keating girl turned to walk out of the gym into the hallway and Olivia quickly followed behind. Sophia, seeing the two girls walk out she quickly followed behind them.

"Layla wait please I..." Olivia said following behind the Keating girl.

"I don't want to hear it." Layla said, turning around to look at Olivia and Sophia. "How could you do this to me?" Layla asked, looking everywhere but the young Baker girl.