𝟖: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

As the night started kicking off all the Beverly High students were having a great time. Most were drinking and dancing, even going swimming in Asher's pool.

"It's game time baby!" Sophia called out as she made her way over to the legendary game table. "So what do we have here?" Sophia added as she got a glance at the people currently sitting at the table.

"Why is JJ naked?" Spencer asked Olivia as they stood beside Sophia.

"You can bet just about anything in this poker game." Olivia said, looking around the table.

"Money, clothes, anything of value." Sophia said, making both Beverly High students look over at the young girl.

"This is why Asher's parties are so legendary. But remember what I said, ok?" Olivia added after Sophia. "Stay away from the dare chips. Trust me." She said, making Sophia give a small chuckle and shake her head slowly.

"Come on, Sophi." JJ said as he pulled the chair out beside him.

"Wait, you're playing?" Spencer asked the young girl that was about to walk into the game.

"Of course." Sophia told Spencer with a smirk before taking the seat beside her cousin.

"Spencer, jump in, man." Asher said looking over at the young transfer student.

"Nah, I'm good, man." Spencer said with a small smile.

"Come on." Everyone around the table said in a pleading manner.

"The only person at the party who doesn't want a seat at the table?" Asher said, making everyone hype up a little bit.

"I'm just trying to keep my clothes on, all right?" Spencer said, making everyone in the room laugh.

"Just bet money." Asher said in return. "Yeah, I saw you holding on to all that cash today. Or is that, like, an emergency fund?" Asher added, making Sophia and JJ both shake their slowly.

"All right. Deal me in." Spencer said, causing Sophia to form a smirk on her face.

As the game was in full effect everyone was having a good time. Sophia and her cousin JJ were on fire. She managed to win back her cousin's clothes to get him back dressed. They were winning the most out of all at the table.

Spencer did the one thing that Olivia told him not to do. He got involved with the dare chips.

"So I know you're new to this, but I just won your dare chip, so you have to do anything I say." Layla said, looking straight at Spencer with a smile on her face.

"All right. Hit me with it." Spencer nodded in agreement.

"Go skinny-dipping in the jacuzzi." She said, causing Spencer to chuckle bringing his head down.

"Easy. How long?" He quickly asked.

"Well, that part's up to you..." Layla said, getting a small glance over at Sophia who simply shook her head knowing what Layla was going to do. "And Sophia Castro." Layla said, keeping her eyes on the Castro girl.

Sophia simply glared at Layla for setting this up. She had no reason to do this other than to piss off Olivia. Sophia simply shook her head and leaned over against the table.