31: Tale of Tail

Raya sat opposite to Isamu and she stared at him with fierceness in her eyes. There was a heavy presence of guards in the room and Raya said, "Hello Isamu."

"Hello, your majesty. I'm happy to see you." said Isamu.

"What is it you wish to say to me?"

"It's about Jiro."

"I already know that." Said Raya bluntly.

"Your highness, back in Tail before Jiro received the position of being a Chief, he would constantly prey on vulnerable females like yourself and-"

"Let me stop you right there. I am not vulnerable! If you can speak to me without using any degrading words, that'd be very much appreciated." said Raya.

"Very well, I'm sorry your highness. Jiro would force himself on those females and he always spoke about...you. At the celebration of Kumandra when every land came here to Heart and celebrate, he wouldn't stop staring at you and speaking some...things about you. Too inappropriate for me to say in this setting. I knew that he would go out his way to do stuff and when he told me that he was invited here for the meeting about the Madilians, I felt...uneasy. And then after hearing what he's done to you, I felt like I could have prevented this by telling your father and I can't help but feel as though I'm somehow responsible." explained Isamu.

Raya's expression softened and she said, "Isamu, you're not responsible for what Jiro did to me. I know you feel some guilt but you are not to blame for the actions of another man. What is your relationship to him?"

"He's my cousin..."

Raya sighed and held down her head and didn't immediately speak but eventually she said, "I'm sorry for wrongfully imprisoning you. And thank you for being so open but just as I said, you were not the one who carried out the actions to me. It was Jiro. You may return to your home and be free of any form of guilt that you may have had."

"Thank you your majesty." Said Isamu, his eyes saturated with tears.

"Do you want to...talk about this some more?" asked Raya.

"Yes please, Princess." whispered Isamu while briefly eying Chief Benja.

"We'll be back soon Ba." said Raya.

The Chief nodded once with a gentle smile and Isamu and Raya went out. Isamu unexpectedly embraced her and said, "There's something more I really need to tell you, your highness. Please don't kill me for it."

Raya raised a brow and pushed him off herself gently. "And what is that?"

"I too have spoken about you sexually with Jiro...I said some really crazy things."

"Like what?"

"Things I'd want to do with you...touch you, make out with you and more." Said Isamu.

Raya grimaced briefly then said, "Isamu."

"Yes Princess?"

"People have the right to talk. Talking sexually about someone and sexually assaulting someone are two different things." said Raya. "I said it before and I'm reiterating it. Jiro carried out the actions, not you."

"I'm just...so sorry for speaking about you like that. I truly am."

"I accept your apology Isamu. My father told me something before we met with you and I'm going to say it to you now. I'm happy you're owning up to what you did. Now, I want you to return home, okay?"

"Y-yes Princess. I'm just really...hyper. I've never really spoken to anyone of a royal status."

"I thought you and Jiro would be."