When you meet - i swear this is the last time -

Nina: 

'You were watching a movie when suddenly the lights turned off of course along with the tv'

Y/N: That's weird..It isn't even raining outside nor thundering..

'Someone taps on your window, guess..Okay it was Nina'

Nina: Hey!

Y/N: Huh?

Nina: Let me in please. Pretty please!! 'she says in a childlike voice'

Y/N: I don't know you, please go away before I call the cops on you.

Nina: You can't remember? The powers out. And the phones in your house do not work.

Y/N: I have my own phone right here---

'it is dead'

Y/N: Shit.. - you curse from under your breathe, if that makes any sense -

Nina: It's dead, just as i suspected. 'She giggles'

Nina: Now open the window before I break the glass.

Y/N: F-fine..

'You open the window'

Nina: Finally! it was so wet and cold out there, I could have gotten sick!

'Not like I care, You said in your head'

Y/N: What do you even want from me?

Nina: Hm. Lets see, I don't have permission to be in the man- I mean my home, and two I obviously do not have money sooo! I need a place to stay and I just so happened to have stumbled across your home. ' she smiles making her slit smile even bigger '

Y/N: You can't stay here, I won't let a serial killer live here just because they were kicked out 

'You yell at Nina'

Nina: Oh please, I could easily kill you right now..But I do not want too. So deal with it 'she said with a stern serious voice'

'You did not know what to say, So you kept quiet'

Nina: Good! you are quiet now!!

'You roll your eyes'

Nina: Welp its getting late so..Time for bed!!! 'She says sort of excited'

Y/N: Whatever... 'You mumble'

'Nina sleeps on the floor while you sleep on the bed'

Nina: Goodnight~ 'She says in a menacing voice'

Y/N: Goodnight..'You say in a whisper'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed, this was a weird chapter to write. Never thought I would make a chapter for Nina but here it is. Cya next time.