The End..

You and the other cp boys girlfriends were standing in the living area of the Mansion face to face with your lovers. You all thought this day would never come but it has.. It HAD to. Zalgo planned an attack on all of the creepypasta's and they didn't want anything to happen to you. So because of that, They let you all go. All of you would be returning home and never seeing them again. You girls all went and hugged your lovers sharing kisses with them and tears. Whispering I love yous and thanking them for the memories as they did the same with you. Wow this really is the end you all thought. Years of love now ending and never to happen again? Painful, I know. Maybe just Maybe.. You will all be able to see each other again? Maybe they will win that battle with Zalgo and you all can reunite. Who knows. But maybe the ending of it all was good and that you all shouldn't cry about it. After all you did get to spend your time with them just as they got to spend time with you, The person that brightened their days and made their lives wonderful. Now it is time to say your goodbyes, tears streaming down your faces and arms wrapped around them. One last kiss is shared and you disappear into thin air. Never to see them again.. The Mansion as well. But every once and awhile things of theirs appear. Is that being done on purpose? or is it just a coincidence?.. Oh well. It's over and now you are left to do the things you did before meeting the love of your life. They miss you dearly just as you miss them tons. Good things always come to an end. So long and goodnight, We'll hope to meet again.

- cr4msonstains