They let you paint their nails

'Won't be adding the girls, they might not even be in this book anymore idk'

Slenderman: Slender was currently in his human form so you got the idea to paint his nails. He eventually said yes so you pulled out a selection of polish. He ended up picking black. Considering his nails are ghostly white there wasn't much of an option. You painted his nails and he told you he liked them, He secretly did not but didn't want to upset you, already seeing what happens when you are upset.

Jeff: You begged and I mean begged him to let you do his nails. Jeff eventually gave in and let you paint them. He selected red and black. And so you painted them adding blood splatter details and little knives. He "loved" it..

Tim: You wanted to paint Tims nails so you went and asked and he said no. When he says no he means it so you were NOT painting his nails. Not that he was against males wearing nail polish, he just doesn't want his nails painted..EVER.

Brian: Same as Tim. Not like you'd be able to see it anyways considering he wears gloves.

Toby: As soon as you asked he said yes. He was excited. You let him pick his color. You put the design of his choice and he LOVED it. He kissed you all over your face and as soon as they were done drying he ran out the room to show everyone his nails. Such a cutie,right?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating so heres this random chapter.