They go away

Slender man:

'Today slender was going on a business trip and wouldn't be back for weeks. You were sitting in the living room watching as he left. He got everything he needed but before he left you, he gave you a kiss and said goodbye. You said Goodbye and he went on his way. Boy were you going to miss him.'

Masky/Tim:

'Slender needed Tim for a week long mission. Therefore he had to leave you, you weren't sad but you weren't sure how long you could go without him. Tim finished packing, kissed you and said his goodbyes before heading out the door, You say goodbye to him and he leaves with the other 2 proxys. You were gonna miss him but you'll manage'

jeff:

'Jeff was being sent on a week long mission just like the others. You didn't want him to leave but you knew he had to. So you let him leave. Jeff kissed you saying his goodbyes, You said goodbye to him and he left. Gonna be weird not having him here 24/7 but you'll live'

Hoodie/Brian:

'Brian was leaving for a long week mission just like Tim and Toby. You knew there was no stopping him, he had to leave. It was his job after all. Brian packs the last item he needs, comes up to you and gives you a kiss and says goodbye heading for the door. You say your goodbye to Brian sighing as you see him leave. I wish he didn't have to go..'

Toby (FINALLY):

'Toby had been notified that he was leaving for a long week mission by slender. Hell, even the other proxys had to go. Toby finished getting packed and headed for the door, but before he left he kissed you and said goodbye heading out the door. You quietly said goodbye and shut the door. Geez its gonna be tuff not having Toby here..'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I put the book on hold but heres a new chapter. The girls will be in part two (whenever that comes out).