Their Feelings for you

Tim / Masky's pov :

'She is so amazing, Y/N makes me feel so warm inside. I want to hug and kiss her all the time..Make her mine.I just hope she will accept my feelings. Well..She might not because of Masky..Who am I kidding? she won't fall for a monster like me. But I just can't help but fall in love with her..'

Hoodie / Brian's pov :

'wow she is amazing, an absolute angel at that..I hope she will allow me to be hers and be mine. She might not though.. Because of Hoodie..Ugh, she won't fall for a monster like me..God I am so stupid..'

Jeff's pov : 

'She is so hot- I mean beautiful. I want her to be mine. Forever. She might not like me back though.. I mean look at me.. I look like a reject of the joker. I just hope she will love me back..'

Slender man's pov :

'Y/N is stunning. She looks like a goddess, I want her to be mine, perhaps my wife..That's a bit too soon but its true. I want her as my wife..my queen..I hope she can love a monster like me..'

Jane's pov : 

'She is so pretty..and kind. I love everything about her. I want to be able to tell her how much I love her everyday..I want to kiss her pink lips. Hold her, and much more!..But what if she doesn't love me back? I wear a mask for fuck sake's..and I am pale as a ghost.. *sigh* Please accept my feelings..please..'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will add the others soon, I have been taking a break to focus on myself. But I am gonna try and keep writing more chapters and hopefully be able to bring the book to an end. It won't come to an end too fast, but probably in September I will have chapters that do not re peat the same thing and soon have an ending chapter. Cya next time!