He protects you..

Tim:

'Tim and you were at the mall because tim wanted to buy stuff for you even though you kept telling him you did not need anything and that you were fine, but of course he would not listen to you.'

Tim: Ok well lets go check out!

Y/N: 'sigh' Ok..

Employee: This all beautiful?

'The man winks'

Y/N: Don't call me that and yes.

'Tims fist are getting tight'

Employee: Whatever you say.

'The man says in a seducing type of way'

'You stayed silent feeling unconfortable'

Tim: Listen here mother fucker, you do NOT talk to my girlfriend that way. 

Employee: There is no way this hot girl is your girlfriend. I mean look at you. You're a masked freak!

'He laughs'

'Tim Jumps over the counter and starts beating the shit out of the guy'

Employee: O-ok I-im s-sorry.

'He spits out blood'

Tim: Oh shut the fuck up.

'Tim gets all the bags and grabs your hand and you both leave without saying a word'

Jeff:

'You and jeff were at the park sitting next to each other holding hands and laughing when jeff said he had to go get something from the car and that he would be back'

Random ass guy: Hey baby..

Y/N: Do not call me that I do not know you and I have a boyfriend.

Random ass guy: I don't see him buttercup.

Y/N: don't fucking call me that creep and my boyfriend is getting something he will be back soon.

'The man chuckles, sits down and starts putting his hand up your thigh'

Y/N: WHAT THE FUCK???

'You try to get him off but he won't let go'

Jeff: Let her go fuck face.

'Jeff stabs the man in the shoulder'

Jeff: SHE IS MINE

'Jeff stabs the man over and over again'

'Once he finished he gave you a kiss on the lips while hugging you and whispering in your ear..'

"You're mine.."

Slender:

'You and slender were at the grocery store when all of a sudden a man slaps your ass'

Y/N: WHAT THE HELL?????

'Slender noticed that somethings wrong and grabs the man with his tentacles and rips him in half'

Y/N: Thank you..

Slender: Of course my love..

Brian: 

'You both were at the movies when some random guy decided to touch your breast'

'You slap the man and he pulls your hair trying to kiss you'

'Brian gets up and drags the man outside and starts to beat the shit out of him until he is no longer breathing'

- 5 hours later -

Brian: I am back darling.

'you smile and quietly thank him'

'Brian kisses you and says your welcome, you both finish the movie and go home.