They find you dead / how they found you

TW - SH / SUICIDE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slender - He found you hanging on a tree in the forest. He buried you near the mansion and looked at your grave site.

Jeff - He found you foaming at the mouth in the bathroom on the floor. He cried. Then buried you outside in the backyard.

BEN - He found you with your neck broken and your head smashed open but not fully. He cried for hours. Then buried you in a field of your favorite flowers

Masky - He found you in the bathtub. You threw a toaster in the water. He took your body out of the water and buried you in a graveyard. He cried as rain fell down.

Hoodie - He found you laying down on the floor with blood pouring down your head. You smashed your head into the wall. He cleaned the blood off of your head and buried you in a graveyard like Masky did. He cried for some time. then he left.

Nina - She found you with a cord around your neck hanging from the tree in the backyard. She sobbed loudly while screaming. When she was done, still having tears running down her cheeks, She unwrapped the cord and grabbed you. Nina took you to a spot in the backyard and buried you there. She got your favorite flowers and set them down while she cried. She fell asleep laying next to you.

Jane - She found you with a hole in your head. You shot yourself. Jane screamed and cried. She didn't understand why you did this. She blamed herself. After hours of her screaming and crying she picked you up and buried you in the graveyard. She sat down in front of your grave. Tears running down her face. She eventually left. Jane promised to never get with another person. She would love you forever, and that was a promise.

Toby - He found you with a knife lodged into your head. He ran and picked you up and cried his heart out. Once he was finally able to get up he went to bury you. He got your favorite type of flowers and put them down where he had buried you. He couldn't believe it. His love was gone and he knew from that day forward..He would never love again. He couldn't.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DEAD