They Come back

A/N

Sorry for not uploading a new chapter, Kinda forgot about this book LMFAO. Also if I forget some cps/mb characters my bad, Again I literally forgot about this book so I don't really remember who I added.

edit- Ig I was lying in the other chapter about the girls being in this because they weren't even added into this chapter-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slenderman: 'Today Slender would be coming back home, You couldn't wait! you were so excited you were practically jumping up and down. You were sitting down waiting for him to open the door. after a minute you hear footsteps walking up to the front door, You get up waiting for Slender to enter. Slender walks through the door and is tackled by you. Slender smiles and gives you a kiss and a hug. 

Slender: I see you've missed me my dearest.

Y/N: Of course I did!

'He chuckles' 

Masky/Tim: 'Tim was finally coming home to you. You couldn't wait! it was currently 9:05 PM. You were sitting on the couch watching TV waiting for him to enter the home you both shared. Finally you heard the door unlock and heavy footsteps entering the house letting you know Tim was home. You sat there with a smiling waiting for him to find you, once he did he picked you up and starting spinning you around giving you kisses all over your face.

Masky/Tim: I've missed you.

Y/N: I've missed you too 

'You laugh'

'He smiles'

Jeff The Killer: 'Jeff was coming back and that meant your peaceful time alone would be over. Before you knew it he came running in and tackled you, showering you with kisses and hugs.

Jeff: HI Y/N

Y/N: Hello Jeff

'You laugh'

'He smiles and kisses you, snuggling into your chest telling you how boring it was and how he missed you'

Hoodie/Brian: 'Brian was coming back and you were so excited. He's been gone for so long it felt like a year! All of a sudden you hear the door open and close and a happy Hooded man running to find you. Once he found you he tackled you and kissed you all over your face.'

Hoodie/Brian: I'VE MISSED YOU

'You smile and laugh'

'He smiles and kisses you'

Toby: 'Today was the day he finally comes back home. You missed Toby a lot. You baked him a welcome home cake and waited for him to come home. The door eventually opens and in comes a happy Toby, He picks you up and starts to kiss you everywhere, he was really happy he could see your face again. Toby finally spots the cake and starts jumping up and down. He asked if it was for him and you said of course it was. He finds a knife and cuts a slice and gets a fork taking a big bite. He started smiling and telling you it was amazing. You smiled and put your arms around him leaning your head on his.

Toby: Thank you Y/N! I love you

Y/N: You're welcome and I love you too.

The end

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------