They bring a friend over and he/she gets jealous

A/N: Soo I somehow forgot about the girls- mb so i am gonna add them to this chapter

Jane: 

'Jane decided to have her best friend clock work over. You both hit it off pretty quick and jane got a bit jealous so she held you closer. Clock work saw it and laughed telling jane she has a girlfriend and would not take her girlfriend or boyfriend away from her. Jane calmed down and you all continued to hang out.'

Nina: 

'Nina brought Jane over. Jane and you became best friends instantly. Nina did not like the fact you both were so close but she allowed it. But IF Jane touches you in some other way she will have her head and that is a promise. Jane saw the way Nina looked at the both of you and laughed. She told Nina she was married to a very beautiful female not that Y/N is not beautiful but besides that she told her she wouldn't take her away from her. Nina calmed down kissed your cheek and you all hung out laughing and watching movies. You even went to the mall together'

Jeff:

'Jeff decided to let ben come over. You and ben became best friends soon as you saw each other. Jeff did NOT like how close ben was but controlled his anger... Ben saw this look on jeffs face and told him he was gay and that he does not like Y/N in that way, that he thinks of you as a little sister. Jeff calmed down and wrapped his hand around your waist.'

Tim:

Tim invited Hoodie or Brian over. You both became friends in an instant. You had a lot in common. Tim got jealous of how fast you both became friends and how close you both have gotten in a matter of time.. Brian told Tim he was not into his girlfriend and that he is into someone else. Tim calmed down and held you close to him kissing your forehead.'

Slender: 

'Slender allowed his proxy Toby to come over. You and Toby became friends soon as you both saw each other, You were now constantly hugging each other and laughing. Slender got worried you would leave him for his OWN proxy. Toby told slender he was already in a relationship and would not take her from him. Slender calmed down and you all continued to talk and have fun. Slender held you close to him and continued to talk with you and Toby.'

Hoodie:

'Hoodie asked Tim to come over to meet you and hang out. You and Tim were surprisingly friends already. You met Tim when he was in the 'hospital' Brian got a bit jealous to how close you both are and how you knew each other since you were both little. Tim told him he was not gonna take her from him but if he fucked up he would take her and she would be his. Brian sighed and nodded while calming down. You all hung out while Brian held you. You guys ended up having a sleepover. The whole night was filled with movies, drinks, laughter, and even more laughter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be adding Toby as I said before. Sorry for not adding him when I said I would lmao. I will do it after school tomorrow!