Chapter 4 - Elevator Love.

{Song of the chapter ~ You don't own me SayGrace - ft. G-easy}

(A/N : Your outfit above!)

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

I'm disturbed from a peaceful sleep as my mom keeps calling my name from down the hall.

"Y/N! It's time for school! Get ready and come out here please!"

I groan and yell back
"I'm up!"

Her yelling stops and I get up from my bed, picking out clothes and starting to get ready for the day.

It's been about a month since I've began living here in Nockfell and it is actually pretty nice here.
Sure, Addison apartments is a little dirty and looks un-stable, but there is actually some nice people here. Such as Lisa who I already met my first day here, but I found out a little while after that she actually isn't working here. As weird as it seems. She fixes things and cleans around the building and in return the buildings owner pays her back in letting her stay in the basement of the apartments.

Lisa also mentioned she has a son named Larry, in the short times we've talked to each other. She told me that he was sweet and had amazing grades when he was younger, but now...he's kind of 'lost his way'. And that blue haired boy that I also "met" , Sal, is his bestfriend, he's lost his way in the tide called life as well - according to Lisa.

I still call Sal blueberry head, well, not to his face. Not anymore, at least.
Ever since I first met him I've been hiding in my apartment from him and anytime I absolutely had to go out, I would run so fast to the elevator and run to where ever I needed to be (such as taking the trash out, and now, school).

It took a while for my parents to get me into school, but now they finally got me a spot at 'Nockfell High'. Today's my first day and I'm super nervous.

It's a Monday and my dad always leaves for work at 5am and gets home at 6pm, so luckily for me I get to wear whatever I want without him yelling at me for it being "sinful, or not lady like".
My mom supports the things I wear, as long as it's not super innapropriate. The farthest I've gone with my outfits is being able to wear short skirts and croptops.

I walk out of my bedroom after I've finally gotten dressed and finished my makeup, I walk over to my mom and she checks my outfit over.

She nods in approval then turns me around to go sit at the table.

I'm wearing a white tank top, a jean mini skirt, and a black faux leather jacket with two white stripes running straight across the jacket. For accessories I chose a black faux leather back pack to match the jacket, and a pair of medium sized silver earrings. For shoes, I picked some white Reebok shoes with black lettering and a black star on the back of the heel.
The headphones for my Walkman wrapped around my neck while they weren't in use, the player being clipped to my jean skirt.

I sit at the dinner table and begin to eat, my mom made me eggs, toast, and bacon for breakfast. I love my mom, and food.

Once I'm done I place my dish in the sink and sling my backpack over my shoulder, I run out the door, but not before I see blueberry head walk out his apartment door too.

'He's my neighbor!?'

I squeak and quickly hide back in my apartment, slamming the door shut. My back leaning on the door.
I breath in and out in deep breaths. My mom walks into the entrance and gives me a questioning look.

"I just saw a spider! Yeah, it was super big and I'm just waiting for a minute for it to leave."
I give her a nervous laugh. She looks at me again with that same look but leaves me alone and goes back to cleaning.

'Phew'

I creak the front door open and peek out into the hallway.

'Coast is clear'

I quickly walk to the elevator and press the down button and wait. But just to my luck, I hear that same stupid deep voice that would belong to none other than blueberry head.

"Did you think I'd forget about your little stunt just because you were hiding in your apartment?"

Or so I thought it was clear.

My breath hitches and I refuse to turn around. I should run. Should I? No. Well...worth a shot.

I wait a couple seconds then begin to bolt down the hallway.

I hear the elevator door ding open then a hand grabbing the handle of my backpack and yanking me back, pretty much throwing me into the elevator.

The elevator doors close, I'm now trapped. Blueberry head is pressing me up against the elevator wall, my back against his chest.

I groan as my body gets uncomfortably pushed against the cold metal wall.

"Let go of me!"
I cry out, but only for Sal to Squish my cheeks so tightly I can't speak. The silver rings on his fingers begin to slowly dig into my skin, not so much that it hurt - but enough that I could feel the details on the rings.

I let out a worried whimper as he flips me around and presses my back against the wall, he stares intensly at me through the eye holes of the mask he wears and I get a sudden wave of fear and I breath heavy as he just looks at me.

"I told you this wasn't over...didn't I?"
Blueberry head repeats from weeks ago.

I nod quickly, scared of what he might do to me if I didn't go along with what he says.

"Good girl, behaving so well...I like that."

Am I into this? No. Am I? No. Well-

He takes his hand off my jaw and I can just feel my lipstick smudge along and then off my lips.

The elevator door dings open once more and I glance behind him at which floor we had arrived on, 'Lobby' it said.

He continues to look at me then turns around and was about to leave, but he looks back at me and states boldly,
"You look good with your lipstick smudged like that."

My face flushes red and he walks away.

╔══ ❀°❀°❀ ══╗
Sal's POV
╚══ ❀°❀°❀ ══╝

"Dude, where were you? I've been waiting here forever."
Larry questions me.

I look at him then glance back at the lobby doors I just exited, thinking about that little elevator scene. Then look back at Larry.

"Just had to deal with some stuff."

"Mhm, whatever you say man."
He rolls his eyes, then we begin to walk to school together.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

7/10/22AKA: July, 10th/2022Edited :  ✓

7/10/22
AKA: July, 10th/2022
Edited : ✓

Words ~ 1156