Chapter 16 - The deal.

{Song of The Chapter ~ She keeps me up Nickelback}

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇Previously⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

"On one condition."
Larry contiued.

Y/N looked at him with an eyebrow now raised but softened her look and thought it was the least she could do for him.
"Anything,"
She replied.

"Anything? Well that makes me want to re-think my choice."
Larry smirks and seems to flick through all his choices of what he could make
Y/N do for him.

Y/N feels her palms getting sweaty and started to look back at her answer and frown upon her choice of words that could have possibly been phrased better.

'Oh gosh...'
Y/N thought.

A lightbulb went off in Larry's head as he looked back to Y/N with that sly smirk of his only growing.
"I want you to..."

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

"You're going to have to skip school with us,"
Larry finally decides.

"What?!"
Y/N shouts in surprise. She couldn't believe what she was hearing, but, to be fair she did say anything.
"Larry, do you know who my parents are?"

"Nope,"
Larry responds although it was a retorical question.

"Well, they are very strict people. And I'm not an exception to them, I will get murdered if my parents ever found out I skipped school!'
Y/N states; trying to reason with the brunette male.

"Don't care. I've made my decision and if you ever want to earn my forgivness; then you have to do it."
Larry reasons.
"Besides, you did say 'anything'."

"Thats true,"
Sal buts in, only to have a glare sent his way by none other than Y/N. Sal puts his hands up and backs off with a slight chuckle.

Y/N whines at the realisation that she will infact have to skip school. For Larry.

"Come on! Please don't make me do this Larry..!"
Y/N tries to beg her way out of this but Larry isn't having it.

"Wow I guess you really don't want my forgivness. Well then, I'll just be on my way-!"
Larry gets cut off by a familiar sweet voice.

"Fine!"
Y/N huffs in frustration that she couldn't 'cute' her way out of this.

"Fine what?"
Larry presses with a smirk.