Chapter 7 - Dinner with the neighbors (2/3)

{Song of the chapter ~ Heart Of Glass Blondie}

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇Previously⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

"What are you doing here!?"

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

"Uh, this is my house numb nut, I thought you knew that?!"
I whisper yell back.

"I knew you lived in the building, but You're my neighbour!?"
Sal replies.

"That's basically what I just said!"

"Don't get all bratty with me."

"Don't tell me what to do!"

Sal swiftly grabs my arm and yanks me into him.

"What the hell? Get off!"
I cry out in protest, my voice beginning to get rise to more than just a whisper.

Sal wraps a hand around my mouth tightly and pushes me up against the wall. Flash backs of that elevator scene from earlier today plays into my mind.
I blush like a mad man- or...woman as my mind thinks back to that moment.

"You're going to shut your mouth, and listen to me."
Sal demanded.

'Oh no, not this time. And he is not smudging my makeup this time either!'

I push him off of me and slap him; causing his mask to shift a bit, and I see scars?
"I said don't tell me what to do."

Sal keeps his head turned to the side for a few more moments before he raises a hand to where I had hit him and turned his head to look at me.

I'm not backing down this time, I'm standing my ground.

"You hit me."
Sal let's out with a hint of great surprise in his voice.

"Yeah, and I'd do it again! You deserved it. And you had it coming too."
I reply, glaring at him.

It's true, he did deserve it. I don't care if he's only been doing this kind of stuff to me for like three days, that's three days too many, and I'm getting sick of him thinking he can push me around.

Sal contiues to stare at me, I look into his eyes to see if I could find an answer as to what he is feeling. He looks...impressed, but also annoyed.

My confidence begins to weaken in the sharp silenced that filled the room. I didn't know what he was thinking, I didn't know if his thoughts her positive or negative. Surely that couldn't have hurt him that badly, right? Because he has his mask on, so it would...hurt less?

He just stands there and stares at me, he finally let's his hand drop from his face after he fixed his mask and he walks a little closer to me.
I back up from him but only for my back to eventually hit a storage shelf, I quickly move away from the shelf and open the door of the storage room.