Chapter 5 - Meeting the best friend.

{Song of the chapter ~ Smells like teen spirit Nirvana}

(A/N : Outfit above is Larry's outfit, your outfit was shown in the previous chapter

(A/N : Outfit above is Larry's outfit, your outfit was shown in the previous chapter.)

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

╔══ ❀°❀°❀ ══╗
Y/N's POV
╚══ ❀°❀°❀ ══╝

What the heck was that!?
Was that a dream? Am I hallucinating?
Did that actually just happen?

I want to believe that was all a dream, but the odds are stacked against me; my lipstick is smudged, and my face is red as a radish.

Oh my gosh. I'm freaking out!

Okay...deep breaths in...and out...

I let out a sigh as I try to gather all my thoughts. I can't believe all that just happened. I'm so happy blueberry head left before he could see my face. Because as of then...he had me wrapped around his stupid finger.

UGH! This is so frustrating! He doesn't know me and I don't know him - I can't be letting these things just happen to me. Next time, I won't be messing around. I ain't no damn dog who will just roll over when you tell them to.

Why in the world did Sal what's-his-last-name even do something like that to me, especially since he doesn't even know my name!
I think he is a jerk and, honestly, probably a bully too. It doesn't matter if he just did and said what he did, he is a jerk still, and i hate how flustered I am at the thought of him. It was something about the way he said and did what he ha done that made me feel something I had never felt before. The feeling obviously wasn't love, but more of a thrill and a yearning for more.

Ugh, whatever! Boys are stupid, and I had better things to do than think about Blueberry head.
I can't believe how long I've just been standing outside the elevator thinking about him. Gross!

I shake my head and take out a compact mirror from my bag to fix my lipstick. I push myself off the wall outside of the elevator I was leaning on. I start walking towards the main doors of the building - to walk to my new school.

'I'm definitely going to be late...on my first day too.'

I continue walking until I reach an old looking building, it looks just like Addison apartments does on the outside: old, run-down, and dirty. This is what I had dreaded going to all month, school.

I look at the building a little longer and then hear the bell ring.
I start running towards the front door before it locks, making it just in time.

'Phew...'
I lean my arm on the wall next to me and begin to think.
'Now where would the front office be?'