Chapter 31 - Helping Hand.

{Song Of The Chapter ~ Custer Slipknot}

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

╔══ ❀°❀°❀ ══╗
Larry's POV
╚══ ❀°❀°❀ ══╝

I heard Y/N open the door to the apartment and waited for the love of my life and my best friend to walk into the kitchen. But after a few minutes and still no sign of either of the two, I became slightly worried.

"Y/N?"
I called out, waiting for her soft voice to reply back to me.

I heard some shuffling by the front door before it went quiet. My heart raced and I feared the worst.

"Y/N?"
I called out again.

"Sal?"
I turned off the stove and walked out into the living room.
"If you two are trying to scare me, this isn't funny dude."

When I finally reached the front door I saw it was wide open. I sped walked towards the door and noticed the shoes that were neatly placed by the front door were scattered everywhere and there were slight scratch marks on the trimming of the front door. As if someone was trying to hold onto it.

My eyes widened and I quickly threw on a pair of shoes and a shirt. I began running down the hall with a terrified and worried look on my face. Where was Y/N? Did something happen to her? What happened to her?

"Y/N?!"
I called her name before I got onto the elevator, just incase maybe she was just messing around with me and was still on this floor. If she was, this wasn't funny. At all.

No answer was delivered and I quickly scrambled into the elevator and pressed the button for floor four repeatedly, maybe Sal could help?

The elevator doors opened and I sprinted to Sal's apartment. I knock on the door repeatedly only for the door to creak open on its own.

I poked my head inside and glanced around for any sight of another human being.
"Sal? Mr. Fisher?...Y/N..?"

It was silent. Too silent.

I walked inside and ran to Sal's room, I pushed open the door and saw no living thing in sight.

"Sal?!"
I called out. Two very important people to me were missing with no explanation.

How could I not assume the worse? What if they had been taken?

Before I ran back out of Sal's apartment, I heard thumping coming through a thin wall in Sal's room. I walked closer to the wall which divided Sal's apartment from Y/N's and leaned my ear up against it.

"Shut your mouth you ungrateful woman!"
A deep male voice yelled, before a higher pitched cry came out of someone else. Then...silence.

That voice sounded just like your fathers. Larry's eyes widened. Did...did your father kidnap you?