Chapter 25 - Locked up.

{Song Of The Chapter ~ Gilded Lily Cults}

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

As Sal's hand traveled further down and closer to my lady parts, a loud noise was heard from the front door. It was my father and mom, entering the apartment. Father was arguing with her about something, again as they walked in and looked at us in shock. I gasped and quickly pushed Sal and Larry away from me, but it was too late - my father had seen what we were doing.

My eyes widened and my body tensed in fear. Boy, was I in so much trouble.

My dads eyes narrowed in anger and his jaw clenched tightly. His attention turned from my mom and both of their stares were on my frightened form. Just his facial expression was enough to feel like he was already screaming at me; it was scolding...terrifying.

My moms expression was just as terrified as mine was, but it was more shock than terror by the looks of it.

I gave a nervous smile and greeted the two awkwardly.
"H-hey..! Father, mother."

My father immediately stalked towards me and gripped my upper arm. I let out a yelp as I felt his nails slightly dig into my skin. Sal and Larry's eyes widened at the display as I was dragged down the hall, towards my room

"Let go! You're hurting me!"
I say with anger evident in my voice. I try to yank my arm out of my fathers hold, but that only caused his grip to tighten.

He practically tosses me into my room and closes the door behind himself. I stumble for a moment before finally catching my balance and I turn around to face my father.

"What was that, huh?!"
My father yells.

"Let me explain-!"
I try to speak, but there was no explaining what he had seen. He saw the exact truth of it all - he saw what us three were doing, there was no point in lying.

His glare only got more intense at my sudden silence.

"How dare you disgrace God's name like this!"

I just stood there and let him yell at me. Its not like this was anything new and I've learned from past experiences when my fathers yelling, that its best to just stay quiet and 'listen' to his bickering.

"Letting those grimy boys put their hands on you in such a dirty way?!"
He continued to scold me.
"This is the last straw. Those boys have a terrible influence over you, they have turned you into a sinner. A skank!"

"I forbid you to ever see them again!"
He concludes and points an accusing finger at me. My eyes widen at his words and I speak up, finally.

"No! Father please, don't do this!"
I beg.

He turns and opens the door to leave, but before he can do so, he turns back around with a look of disgust and disappointment apparent on his face.

"Repent yourself, Y/N. You have a lot of praying to do, before god could ever forgive you for such disgusting sins. Beg for your forgiveness, girl."
He says then shuts the door violently and a click of the lock could be heard.

I run up to the door and try to open it, but the nob wouldn't turn. He locked me in my own room. I begin to slam my hands against the door in protest.

"Let me out! Father please, you can't do this!"
I call out to him, only to be met with silence.

╔══ ❀°❀°❀ ══╗

Narrator's POV

══ ❀°❀°❀ ══╝

Your father marches back down the hallway and hands your mother the key to your bedroom - the only object keeping you from freedom.

"Don't you dare let her out."
He growls with a raucous glare, which caused your mother to nod quickly in fear; not only for herself, but for you. Your mother couldn't help but feel like this was all her fault...she had married a monster. And now you were facing the consequences.

Your mom looked down at the key, that was slammed in her hand by your father, with a sorrowful look on her face. She wanted to let you out, you didn't deserve any of this. But she was terrified of the consequences if your father ever found you had been let out of your room. Your mom then looked up to where the two boys were standing before she had to literally push them out of your apartment.

Your mom could clearly see the sparks between you and the two teen boys and frowned. She had never gotten such a lovely feeling around your father. It felt like she was forced into this, with no way out. No matter how much she could ever try and get away from him, he would always find her.

Your mom didn't want Sal and Larry to see her poor baby girl like this. They had fought against her to try go back inside and help you but she shut the door before they could run back inside.

Your father soon came back out with a harsh scowl on his face and he threw on his suit jacket. He leaned down to your mothers ear and whispered.

"Don't even think about going through with any plan you've come up with inside of your pretty little head of yours."
Your father slid his hand behind your mothers head and forced her head to come closer to him as he placed a kiss atop her forehead.
"If I find out you've let her out, you will regret ever existing."

With that, your father left. Sal and Larry were waiting around a corner just outside of your apartment and watched as your father left your home and walked in the opposite direction from the boys. Sal and Larry were waiting for the perfect moment to get in there, to get you out and they just got it.

Sal and Larry couldn't and wouldn't just leave you there. They had a plan to get you out. All they needed now, was a ladder and some dark clothing (which wouldn't be a problem for the two, knowing them, its pretty much the only 'color' they ever wear).

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

2/9/23AKA : February 9th/2023

2/9/23
AKA : February 9th/2023

Words ~ 1050