Chapter 12 - Sorry.

(LISTEN UP! I will be editing this chapter because I don't know why past me made this so depressing and aggressive, so I'm sorry in advance for this chapter being a little infuriating)

{Song of the chapter ~ No surprises Radiohead}

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇Previously⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

"What are you doing hanging out with him?"
Sal says with rage just radiating off of himself.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

╔══ ❀°❀°❀ ══╗

Y/N's POV
╚══ ❀°❀°❀ ══╝

"Oh, Travis? You know him?"
I raise an eyebrow and glance behind me at Travis, then continue.
"We're just hanging out. Why?"

" 'Just hanging out' ?"
Larry repeats.

Why is he so ticked off?

"Yeah...? He's really nice! He toured me around the school and we were just about to eat lunch together, if you'd like to join?"
I smile at Larry. But as I list off all the things we've done together that seemed to only make him more upset.

Larry was furious and glared behind me at Travis. He looked like he just wanted to strangle Travis then and there. Travis looked right back at Larry with the same harsh glare. But...why? Did they have bad history or something?

The glare Larry was giving him started to worry me. He looked blinded by rage. God onky knows what that can make a person do.

But thank god before anything could get too out of hand Sal stepped in.
"Larry,"
Sal whispered to him so Travis couldn't hear.

Larry looked over to him and Sal gave him a look that told him to simmer down a little. Larry was pissed that he couldn't do anything to Travis but took a deep breath in and soften his glare; Now just turning into a judgy look.

"Y/N, could we talk to you in...private, please?"
Sal asked. I looked at him with an eyebrow raised wondering why they would need to, but nodded anyway.

"Sure...?"
I agree and turn to Travis.
"We'll be right back."

He nods hesitantly then I face Sal and Larry again. Sal grabs my hand and Larry's; rushing us into an empty classroom, that would soon be filled with students once that bell rang.

Sal swings the door closed behind us as we finally enter the classroom, Larry stands a little ways away from me but non the less beside me and Sal being right infront of us both.

"Look, Y/N...Travis - he isn't as good of a person as he is making himself out to be."
Sal sternly looks at me through the eyeholes of his mask.
"He's rude and he hurts people."