Chapter 26 - Forbidden love.

{Song Of The Chapter ~ Dream on • Aerosmith}

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

╔══ ❀°❀°❀ ══╗
Narrator's POV
╚══ ❀°❀°❀ ══╝

You woke up the next morning to soft knocking on your bedroom door. You looked at the door with red puffy eyes, from crying so much the night prior, and ignored the knocking.

Whoever it was...you didn't want to see them. Well, maybe if it was Sal or Larry, but you knew that they wouldn't be here. They probably thought you and your family was weird now, or you were messed up because of the ruckus last night.

The knocking stopped for a moment and you sighed in relief, but that could only last so long.

"Y/N..? Sweetheart?"
You heard a female voice call out to you. You shivered in disgust at the nickname your mom gave you. How dare she keep you in here and let your father yell at you like that, then come back and pretend she was innocent.

You ignored her and didn't respond, as you did so you heard a soft sigh from the other side of the door.

"I have your breakfast..!"
Your mom tried to say with an enthusiastic voice. You wanted to open the door and just hear her say that everything would be okay, but...you just didn't want to see her at all. Not after what she's done.
"I-I'll just- leave it...here, outside your door,"

You heard a soft clatter as she placed the plate full of food on the ground and then her footsteps fading when she walked away.

You weren't hungry anymore. Sure, you had gone to bed without dinner last night, but...you just weren't hungry. So you just left your food out there. You stood slowly, your head spinning for a moment at the lack of food, but then your vision cleared. You took a deep breath and walked over to your closet.

You just grabbed your favorite hoodie and some sweat pants. You put on some light mascara and concealer, to try and cover your puffy eyes from anybody - so they wouldn't worry or ask what's wrong. You hated when people would do that, it just made you cry and feel worse.

You just wanted to get out of the house, but knowing your father wouldn't just let you out - so, what better excuse to use than 'having to go to school'?

You put on some fuzzy socks and just a random pair of converse. You grabbed your school bag and groaned as you realised you would have to talk to your mom for her to unlock your bedroom door.

"Mother!"
You called out, you threw your hood over your head and waited for her to answer.

You didn't hear words but you did hear very quick footsteps running towards your door.

"Y-yes sweetheart?"
She asks nervously, you couldn't see it, but she had the brightest smile on her face once she heard you finally talking to her. But she noticed the fact you weren't calling her 'mom' anymore, which made her smile falter slightly.