A/N INFORMATION: PLEASE READ

Hello, it's me. I have some new information/things I need to talk about.

Over the past year or so, I have gotten a lot of followers and readers for this story among some others. And among those few followers and readers, I have gotten a few comments that I wish to talk about.

First and foremost, I wish to introduce my editor! Who has been helping with the latest books that I've been writing! thomyhawk

Secondly, I wish to tell you that any questions, or comments you wish to talk to me about, please send them to him first! My notifications have always been strange, and sometimes I don't see them unless I go look for them. Not only that, but I have been getting busier with life and personal reasons, that I don't always have time to go and comment on them. So if you need to talk to me for any reason, he's the person to go to! He's also linked in my bio!

Thirdly, for the comments that I have been meaning to talk about.

If anyone who has followed me for a while, whether since His Glue was published or even before that. You might have noticed, that the latest stories I have published, are OC's and not x readers.

The reason for that being is because of the comments. 

Now, I'm not pointing fingers or blaming anyone for wanting to point out the way I wrote my x readers. I know that other authors use h/c, e/c, and all of that. And I don't. And it is a little bit bad that I'm not, but it's how I wrote them, not to mention that they were written on my phone and not my computer, so I don't want to think about spelling mistakes. But I have had so many comments about how I have written the reader, and I know that a majority of those people still continue reading it, and sometimes mention it again. 

And it has pushed me to the point where I want to not write x readers. And I have.

Don't panic, I will finish the ones I have currently going, or I unpublish them due to inactivity. But these ones that are done already are staying, meaning this series and a few others will be staying.

That being said, for those just now reading this for the first time, please don't comment on it. I know it's not you, or your description, and that I had written it as a female character and all that jazz. But it was written before season 3. And while I was still adjusting to writing, and learning how to write better. 

Over the chapters or books, there has been an improvement. Mostly in Lost in Mind, the third installment to Save Me Will.

But please don't comment on how I had written the reader. There are too many, and every time I notice them, it makes me feel like shit and terrible because of how I never felt comfortable writing h/c and e/c.

With that done with now, the other thing I need to talk about.

Updates.

For anyone, who has read this story, or any of my stories. And may or may not be wanting an update for any of them. Please stop asking me, and send them to my editor. I, again don't always see them, but if I haven't written in a while and I see the comment. It ends up with me feeling bad and losing the motivation to write. 

So please, asking for updates, ask the editor. Not me, they'll get me to write somehow. Or just be patient for the next one, because I am still human. 

And that's all I have wanted to say, and just one more time, thomyhawk is my editor. Any questions or anything that you wanted to ask me, he will answer for you.