She's gone

-Your pov-

Tears were rolling down my face as I peddled faster down the road to Will's house.

I didn't want to be at my house where Dustin was, so off to Will's I go.

Except their was a car passing down the road I was on. I squinted as the headlights came closer, and blinked when they passed me. I heard tires screech and I turn around only for darkness to greet me.

- Dustin pov-

Guilt.

That's all I felt right now.

"Why did I say that!" I mutter angrily to myself.

I turn into the driveway and see a glimmer of silver to my left against the tree.

'She made it home. That's good.'

I lean my bike against the house and I wall inside, locking the door behind me. I head towards my room and notice that Mom was asleep in the living room. I tip toe past her and open my door, but then I turn back to see YN's door shut.

I sigh softly and take a step towards her door. I quietly knock on it.

"YN? Look, I'm sorry for what I said. I-I wasn't thinking. I didn't mean it."

No reply.

"I guess I'll talk to you in the morning." I say before heading to bed.

~Time skip ~

- Will pov-

I grab my bike and start heading to school with my heart and head set and ready.

Today, I am going to tell YN that I like her. More than a friend.

My mind drifts to her face and the way she laughs and smiles. I can feel a grin break on my face.

Until a police car races past me, along with an ambulance. I stop and watch as they go past my house towards the lake. I look up ahead and see Dustin on his bike, and

No YN in sight.

He was on his radio talking rapidly,  and then he looked up and saw me.

"Will! Have you seen YN?!" He asks.

I shake my head. Worry building up inside. "No!"

I see Mike and Lucas speeding towards us. But I continue talking to Dustin.

"Do you think we should follow the ambulance?" I ask.

He nods, worry and guilt on his face.

We don't wait for Mike and Lucas to meet us, we just start racing after the ambulance.

I see the flashing lights up ahead, and I stop and get off my bike. I get closer and hide behind a cop car, peeking over the side to see what was happening.

But it all stopped.

Time.

Sound.

My breathing.

Everything.

Stopped.

I couldn't hear Dustin screaming her name. I couldn't see Mike crying and asking me if I could breath. I couldn't breath in the air that she wasn't sharing with me.

Because, she's gone.

-Your pov-

I feel like I got hit by a truck.

My head was pounding, the lights were to bright for me to open my eyes. And was I wearing a hospital gown?

I slowly and painfully open my eyes. I blink, letting my eyes adjust to the light.

I look around the room, not sitting up. And I notice a man in a suit, with white-ish hair.

"Hello Five."

I frown and blink.

"Wh-whos Five?" I ask as my voice cracks from no water.

The man hands me a glass of water, which I greedily gulp down.

"You are." He says.

I finish the glass and look at him. "My name's YN. Not Five."

He stares at me and I felt shivers go up and down my spine.

"Yes you are." He says.

He grabs my left hand and I notice my tattoo of 005 on my arm.

I frown and touch it. I look at him and notice that I was in a white room. Definitely not a hospital room.

"Where am I?" I ask.

He gets off the bed and walks towards the door. "You are now home Five. And we are going to help you unlock your abilities to its greatest level of power." He says

"The fuck are you talking about old man? Power? Ability? Look I don't know who you are. But I'm not number Five. My name is YN, and wherever the fuck I am. I demand my right to a phone call." I say.

He stares at me before walking out. Leaving me alone in my room.

I wait for minutes. For hours until I eventually fall asleep.

~Dream~

I open my eyes and see nothing but black. I look down and notice that the floor is legit covered in water. I frown and turn around.

And see a girl, with her hair almost completely gone.

"Who are you?" I ask.

She frowns and walks closer to me.

"Stop! I asked you a question!" I yell.

She stops and points to her self.

"Yes, you! Who else was I talking too?"

She walks forward a little more. "Eleven." She whispers.

I glance at her wrist and see the tattoo of 011.

"Your Eleven huh. My names YN, but my numbers Five." I say holding up my wrist.

Her eyes widen and she grabs my wrist. She stares at the numbers for a while, and puts her left arm next to mine. Our numbers line up and she glances up at my face.

Then, she suddenly disappears.

~Dream over~

- Dustin pov-

I grab my white rose for her grave. It's been five days, and her funeral is today.

I walk out of my room in my black tux, and see my Mom wearing her black dress. Her eyes red from tears, and no make-up on.

"Let's go Dusty." She whispers horsley.

I nod and wipe a tear that was falling down my cheek.

- No one's pov-

Mike, Dustin, Lucas and Will were up at the front. They were each staring down at her grave, tears in their eyes. And their head low in sorrow.

Will dropped his white rose on the casket slowly, making it land safely on top. He whispered three words upon her grave, before walking away with tears pouring down his cheeks.

"I love you."

That's the end of this chapter! Thank you for reading!

Later ya DemoDogs.
-Astrid♤