End of Book 1 & information

So I've decided to end this book and start a second book! I have a cover and I now have a title thanks to Emmanuellathephysco! So thank you for helping me with a title!

Here is the cover:

Title: NOT KIDS ANYMORE

And here is the prolouge:

It's been a few months since the Snow Ball, and now the battle is about to start again. YN returns home with Dustin and reunites with Will and the group. but when they both feel the return of the Mind Flayer, they realise that the gate was being reopened. But when girl and boy drama gets in between them driving them to stay away, YN stays with Dustin.

But what happens when they realise that under Starcourt, wasn't just concrete. Will YN stay with Dustin, or go into Will's arms?

"Why can't we just do what we always did? Stay in your basement and play D&D together?"

"Because we're not kids, not anymore."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Will! Where are you!? . . . .

I need you here, with me."

I have also put this book into the wattys, so wish me luck!

And this book is already published, and you can find it on my page! And just for the people who haven't watched season 3 yet. The first few chapters are NOT going to be season 3, they are going to be set a month before season 3 starts, and I will state in the book when season 3 is going to start. So you don't have to worry about getting spoiled or anything like that. But I do hope that everyone starts watching the latest season if you haven't watched it yet! And if you have watched it, you've got to agree that they need to get working on another season so we know what the fuck is going on!

Anyways, please go and check out the first chapter of the second book!
And Thank you Sooo Much for the 5k views!!

Later ya Flayed.
-Astrid♤