Snow Ball

~Night before~

- Your pov-

I look at the clock and see that it's 9 pm. Meaning Dustin and Mom are in bed asleep. I quietly pull the covers off of me, and slip out of bed. My night close only sweat pants and a long sleeved shirt.

I tip toe to my desk, taking my jacket off the chair, and sliding it on. I grab my shoes from next to my desk, and walk back to my bed. I sit down and slide on my shoes, and zipping up my jacket.

I stand up again and walk over to my window and slide it open. It lets out a squeaking sound and I wince, and wait for footsteps.

I sigh in relief when none come to my room.

I swing my feet out the window and hit the ground softly. I turn around and close the window.

I walk towards my front door, where my bike was. And I head for Will's.

It's been a little under two months since I came back from the Upside down. I was able to visit Ele a week ago, and we talked for a while.

It was weird going back to school too. Everyone thought I was dead and stuff. And I'm pretty sure Troy almost pissed his pants when he saw me.

I spent most of the time with the guys and Max. Sometimes staying with Mom, and helping out with cooking.

And no, we didn't tell her about my powers. That's a secret.

And my powers are better than before. I can make a fire and hold it for 5 hours before making myself pass out in a small pool of blood. Not fun having the headache though.

And, at 9 pm everyday. I leave my house and go to Will's. No one knows about us being together. Except Max and Ele, but they promised to not tell anyone.

I arrive at Will's drive way, and hide my bike behind a tree. I walk in the shadows of the trees, lighting a small flame in the palm

I walk beside the house looking at the windows. I smile when I see Will slowly opening his window.

"Your later than normal." He whispers  at me.

I nod and walk up to him. "I know."

He smiles at me and leans down to kiss me. But I put my hand up, covering his mouth.

"It's getting kinda cold, can you let me in?" I say.

He nods and backs away from the window. I climb in, and he shuts the window behind me.

I take off my jacket and set it on his chair, and turn around to see Will sitting on his bed. He smiles at me and I walk over and sit down next to him. He wraps his arms around me and we lay down on his bed.

"I didn't know if you would come or not." He whispers to me.

I shake my head slightly, my nose barely brushing his. "Why would you think that?" I mutter.

He smiles and brushes my dark curly hair behind my right ear. "Because tomorrow is the Snow Ball. I guess I just kinda thought you would want to stay at home and prepare or something." He whispers.

I shake my head and cuddle into his chest.

"That was stupid of you to think, Will the Wise." I say as I pull back.

He looks down at me, and I quickly kiss him.

"You know I can't sleep without you being by my side." I mutter, before curling up into his chest again.

~Time Skip~

- Will pov-

We all sat at the table, waiting for Max, YN and Dustin to show up.