I'm Sorry

- Will pov-

I didn't see YN at all last night. I couldn't sleep either. I guess she didn't too, because I couldn't feel her there.

I sigh and look out the window as Bob drives me to school. His story of how he told the clown to go away, and that it did makes me think of the Shadow Monster.

What would happen if I told it to go away?

Would it actually leave me alone?

And would YN finally be able to come home?

-Your pov-

Cold.

And alone.

That's what I feel like right now.

And, I feel weak. Like I'm sick, and can barely breath.

It's like my powers aren't protecting me from the toxic air. I've tried to make them work. . . .But it's like there gone.

I need to leave the Dark World. The Upside down.

I feel so tired. I . . .can barely. . . . . keep my . . . . . eyes open.....

- Will pov-

"Yes M'Lord?" Dustin says turning back around.

"Pay attention."

I zone out again, YN taking up my mind.

'I know she has power's, but I'm worried for her. She would have at least been in my room, and then I would have felt her like I had before. But she didn't.'

I sigh and zone back into class, writing down notes. And trying to not think about the Shadow Monster.

-Eleven pov-

I sit down in front of the TV, the white and black dots covering the screen. Making static noises.

I grab the bandana and tie it around my face. Covering my eyes.

YN.

I open my eyes and notice her sitting down on the water.

"YN?" I whisper.

Her head turns to me and she smiles.

"Ele. What are you doing here?"

I walk up and sit next to her.

"You never replied. Through the radio."

She frowns.

"I went to go and see Will..... why can't I remember what happened?" She mutters as she holds her head.

"YN?" I ask, putting a hand on her shoulder.

She gasps and jerks away.

"YN, what's wrong?"

Her eyes start watering and her lips shaking.

"I fought it." She whispers.

I frown. "What? Fought what?"

Her eyes connect with mine. I gasp softly at there almost black appearance, and back away slightly.