Close to you

~Flash back to last chapter~

"Ya. . . I saw something else. . ." I trail off.

"Well, what did you see Will? We won't hurt ya, I promise. And we'll keep it a secret, no one else will know." He says.

I nod.

"I saw YN. YN Henderson."

- Will pov-

It was night time, I was laying in bed thinking of what had happened earlier.

When I had said that I saw YN, Mom's face froze. But I could see a look of happiness and sadness in her eyes.

She knew.

She knew YN was alive.

She knew YN was in the Upside down.

And she did nothing.

After we left I had asked Mom, for the truth.

And she told me, that YN Told her to leave. And that something was holding YN back, keeping her there.

I didn't want to believe her. But, something was telling me that it was true. That Mom really had no choice but to leave YN behind.

I sigh and brush away the thoughts, and remember tomorrow.

A smile crosses my face.

Halloween.

I sit up in my bed and look at the door. Where my costume was hanging.

I remove the covers quietly and swing my feet down. I walk towards the door and reach my hand out to touch the costume.

- YN pov-

I had stayed at Elevens house, she was talking to me occasionally. And I'd reply through the radio. After a while, Cheif Hopper came home and heard me through the radio.

He seemed shocked, and he eventually started talking to me. Mostly telling me he's sorry that he left me behind. And asking me if I was okay.

I told him it was fine, and that I was too. And then I left for a while. I needed to hear Will, or at least be near him before I could even fall asleep.

A walked through the back door, trying to stay away from the lights. But they still turn on. I roll my eyes and open Will's door. I see the familiar vine/slim colored room, and walk in. Shutting the door behind me.

I walk over to the bed, avoiding his lamp next to his bed.

I sit on his bed, laying on my back, staring at the ceiling.

- Will pov-

I touch the sleeve, and smile.

But like lightning striking, I feel a change in the air.

My eyes widen as I feel slim in my fingers, and I let go of the sleeve.

I let out a shaky breath, and breath in the toxic air.

"Will?"

My heart skips a few beats as her voice fills my ears. I spin around and see her starting to sit up on my bed. I smile, and run and hug her. My face in her neck, breathing her in, holding her tightly.

"Your here. How are you here again?" She asks me, slightly muffled against the skin of my neck.

I sit next to her and pull away slightly. I smile and shake my head.

" I don't know how. And right now I don't care. If it means that I get to see you, then it's perfectly fine." I say.

She blushes and smiles, and my face heats up, realising what I just said.

"I'm glad too Will." She whispers, looking up at me.

I smile and chuckle a bit. She looks at the door and smiles sadly. "It's that time of year huh."

I look and see her looking at my costume. I nod, my smile falling.

"*sigh* I wish I could go with you. Or at least see you wearing it." She whispers.

I bring her back into a hug and nod. "I wish you were with us. We all miss you."

I feel her smile and I close my eyes, enjoying her extreme warmth.

"YN, what are you doing here exactly? I mean not that I mind or anything! I was just wondering why you were in my room." I say after we pulled apart.

She blushes and rubs her left arm, obviously nervous and embarrassed.

"Umm, well you see. After you came into the Dark World, I sort of . . .found comfort and safety being near you. Because we use to always cuddle and hold eachother before you left. . . . And I guess that I just grew use to it, and now...." her face goes bright red.

"Now what?" I ask, my own face growing hot.

She looks down at her lap.

"And now I can't sleep without being near you." She whispers.

- Your pov-

Oh God.

This is so embarrassing.

Why isn't he saying anything?

Should I look up at him?

Should I just wait for him to talk?

What do I do!!

-No one pov-

"I- um- I guess, that's why I-I felt like you were near me...." Will stutters out.

Both of their faces bright red, and nether of them looking at eachother.

"I guess that's how I could fall asleep. Because I could always feel you near me." Will says looking up at her.

YN looks up and smiles, with her cheeks showing no sign of cooling.

They smile at eachother and lean in again. Their eyes drift shut as their lips touch.

- Will pov-

Her lips are warm, and soft. I'm kissing her again.

My hands slowly wrap around her, trying to bring her closer. I feel electricity as her hands wrap around my back.

We pull apart, breathing a little faster than before. I chuckle at her dazed expression, my cheeks burning.

"Did that kiss, mean as much to you, as it does for me?" She asks.

My heart stops and so does the world around us.

"It ment everything to me." I whisper.

A smile blooms on her face, and she cuddles into me.

"Me too. " She says softly.

I smile, and I carefully lay down, bringing her with me. My head resting on my pillow, my face facing her, and my arms wrapped around her.

"Hey YN. Maybe you could come with me. You know just in case I do come back into the Upside down. We'll be taking the same root as always." I say as I look down at her.

She nods and smiles. "I won't be dressing up though."

I nod and smile. "I know."

We fall silent, my chin on her head, as she nuzzles into my neck.

- Your pov-

My eyes start to drift shut, when I hear him softly ask.

"YN. Wo-would you b-be my girlfriend?  Cause I like you, A lot. No, I love-"

I miss his lips, interrupting him. He kisses back and I pull away.

"Is that a yes?" He asks.

I nod.

"Yes."

Finished! Yay! I hope you liked this chapter.

Later ya DemoDogs.
-Astrid♤