Boom Boom Fire power

♤First off, when the fuck did I even hit 1 k?!!! I didn't notice that I did! And now this book is at 1.91 K!! What the fucking Mind Flayer!! Did everyone just like, decide on reading this within a day?! Cause I seriously never noticed it change! Anyways, I am watching season 3! I'm only on episode 6, but do not even think about putting spoilers on here!♤

- Mike pov-

El.

El is back.

And now she's going to close the gate.

Joyce, Jonathan, and Nancy are going to get the Mind Flayer out of Will.

And now, we're watching the shit getting kicked out of Steve.

Billy was beating up Steve, while me, Lucas, Max and Dustin were just standing around and watching. Billy was Max's older step-brother.

-Your pov-

"Fuck. That, is a really long drop." I say as I peer down the hole in the floor.

I look across from me, and see the now huge gate. The only way for me to get back to Will.

I sigh and turn to my right. I see the slimy vine wall, and cringe.

I look back at the hole, and see the bottom of the gate. I sigh again and groan.

"I'm defiantly not going to miss the slime. And in defiantly going to hate every second of this." I mutter to myself.

-Steve pov-

I groan and try to open my eyes. I turn my head to my left and see a blurry figure.

"Nancy?" I ask.

I see the figure frown before my vision clears.

'Not Nancy!'

I look to my right and see Dustin.

"Hey, you'll be fine. But you just got the shit kicked out of you by Billy." He says.

I frown and look ahead and see Max and Lucas in the front seat. And Max was driving.

"Oh no no no. Stop the car. Stop the car, right now!" I say.

I sit up and groan when we take a sharp turn.

- Your pov-

'Think of something else. Don't think about the squishy slimy almost living thing your climbing down. . . Think of what your going to do when your back in the real world.  Think of all the chocolate, and candy your probably going to get. Think of Will, Dusty, Mikey and Lucas. Think of beating the shit out of Troy. Think of anything BUT the vines in front of your face...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This isn't going to work!'

I groan and gag again.

"Why couldn't this world be as clean as ours? Why don't you clean up your world you big damn shadow!" I yell.

I look down as I put my foot on another vine. It makes another squishing sound and I cringe.

I look over my shoulder, down at the ground. I sigh when I see that I'm a little more than halfway down.

"I should have just went home. Why did I go for Will's house? Oh right, because you wanted to stay with him and not see Dustin. Why did I not want to see Dustin? It doesn't matter, but it defiantly wasn't worth this!" I mutter to myself.