The Lab

- Will pov-

I turn over and see YN. Her face filled with pain, and was almost white. No color at all.

"YN! What happened? I heard a scream and came running-"

I glance down at her after sitting up, and I notice her cradling her left arm. I frown and gently touch it.

She flinched, and back away a bit. I pull my hand away and feel warm and wet on my fingers. I look at my fingertips and notice that they were coated in red.

My eyes widen and I look up at her.

"Your bleeding! What happened!?" I ask.

She looks up at me, breathing slightly quicker than before.

"The Faceless monster.... it was dragging Barbra. She's gone Will." She says tearing up.

I shuffle closer and wipe her tears with my none bloody hand. She moves herself closer to me, and I carefully wrap my arms around her.

The position was uncomfortable, so YN eventually moved. I sat cris-cross and she sat on me, with her legs around my waist. I avoided her left arm, and hugged her right side. She cried into my jacket, holding onto it harshly with her right hand.

I rubbed circles and lines on her back, trying to calm her down like I use too before she went missing. And it worked just like it use too.

"It noticed me, and came me. It scratched my arm with its claw. I managed to burn it, and it ran away. Oh god Will it hurts, it hurt so much!" She cries.

I nod, scared to death of how much blood she's lost so far. It wasn't looking good, not at all.

"Is their anything we can do? To stop the bleeding?" I ask, worry and fear creeping into my voice.

She looks up at me with tear filled eye. She gulps and slowly nods. "But you won't like it..." She whispers.

"What is it?" I ask slowly.

She looks down and then up at me again. "I'll need to burn the wound shut." She says.

But then her eyes widen. "Will you need to get out of here! Right now!" She says, getting up from my lap.

"What?! Why!? YN what's wrong!?!" I ask, scrambling up.

She looks at me with fear in her eyes. "Will. I need you to do as I say, and listen carefully."

I nod.

"The Faceless monster, it's attracted to blood. It's going to come here, it's going to come after me. But I need you to leave. You need to go to Hawkins laboratory. I'll meet you their as soon as I can. But if I'm not their in a day, come back. And stay in your house. Don't go to Castle Byers." She says.

I frown and nod. "B-b-but I don't want to leave you!" I say.

She smiles and holds my left cheek. Her eyes tear up slightly. "I no you don't. But you need to Will. For both of our safety. I'll be fine Will, I promise." She whispers.

I hear a roar in the distance, and I look at her with fear taking over me. She looks at me and leans up into me. I barely have time to register her lips on mine, before it's gone.

"Now go!" She yells at me.

I nod stupidly, her lips now the main thing on my mind. I run towards the street and turn to my left. I run as fast as I can, trying to hold on to the feeling of YN's lips on mine.

But then fear takes over my mind again.

'What happens if the Faceless monster catches me?'

'What happens if the Faceless monster catches YN?!'

'How will I know of YN's okay?!'

'Why did she tell me to go to the Laboratory?'

'Did that kiss mean anything?'

- Your pov-

I run into Will's house, and ran straight for Wills room. I shut the door, and look around. I head for the window and shut it. I glance around, opening drawers and his closet.

I notice the small belt in his drawer and grab it with my good arm.

I groan in pain as I remove the jacket. I sigh as soon as it's off, and toss it on the bed.

I sigh and look at the lamp again. I walk closer and grab the metal bar above the bulb with my bad arm, gritting my teeth at the pain. It lights up and I raise my right hand with belt in my hand. I put it in my mouth, and bite down harshly.

I then light my index finger on fire. Looking down at my left arm, noticing the damage done by the Faceless bastered. One giant claw mark starting from just below my shoulder, all the way down to my wrist. Two smaller claws run parallel to the middle one, the biggest one. But they're shorter than the middle one.

I sigh into the belt, trying to calm myself before the pain begins.

-Joyce pov-

The lightbulb turns on in the lamb, without me even turning on the switch.

"Oh Will." I whisper.

' My baby was alive. He showed me through the lights.'

- Will pov-

I had managed to get onto the lab grounds before a pain filled screamed filled my ears.

'YN....'

I turn around, looking in the direction that I heard it. I stare for a while, before running into the lab.

Like everything else in this world, the walls and the ground was covered in vines and slime. I noticed the cold was beginning to seep into my bones, now that I wasn't with YN who always kept me warm.

I cross my arms, rubbing my hands down them trying to gather some warmth. I let out a puff of air, and visibly saw it in the toxic air.

I shiver and open a door, walking into a room with a bed and a picture on the wall. I look at the picture and notice the stick figuers.

'YN wasn't the only one here I guess. Because YN can draw better than stick figuers.' I think to myself, before walking out.

I look through more of the building, before opening a door, and seeing something unusual.

I step inside and move closer to the wall. I stared at the pink/red goo on the wall, it seemed to turn brighter and darker, like it was alive and moving.

My eyes widen.

'I think I know why YN sent me here now...

She wanted me to find the gate out of the Dark World. And she wanted me to escape.'

♤Hope you liked this chapter! Do you think Will is going to leave the upside down? I guess you'll have to find out next chapter!

Later ya DemoDogs.
-Astrid♤