Will Byers in the ⬆️side ⬇️

~Time Skip ~

"I want you X-Men 134!" Will yells as he bikes to his house.

"Son of a bitch." Dustin says as he stops.

-Will pov-

It's been a year and a month since YN died. We all miss her. I still miss her.

I see my light turn off then back on, and I look at it for a few seconds. But then I look up and see a creature spreading it's arms. I turn and crash into the grass.

I sit up and look over my shoulder. It walks closer, and I run, leaving my bike behind.

I reach my house rather quickly, and I open the door and lock it behind me.

"Mom?! Jonathan?!" I yell.

No answer.

I rush towards the phone and pick it up. I start putting in numbers when I see the lock turning. I drop the phone, and run towards the back door. I open it and run towards the shed.

I close the door, and turn and grab the gun off my shelf. I scramble to the bullets dropping some as I try to load it. I turn and point the gun at the door breathing heavely.

Only to hear something behind me. My breathing halts, and I slowly turn around. The light bulb starts to get brighter and brighter, until I close my eyes.

- Your pov-

I grab my torch and start walking towards the forest again. For me being stuck here for a year, I some how managed to live in these toxic conditions. But that's because I have the ability to literly burn off any sickness and any poison.

So of I die, I don't die from a sickness or poison! Yay!

Anyways, during the first week I met the monsters, who I call the Faceless.

Their was two, and they were going to kill me. But unlucky for them, their weakness is fire! I learned that by setting one on fire with my mind, and it was by accident! I didn't know that I could do that at that time.

So no their is only one, and it's absolutely terrified of me. I don't think that it understands words, but when I had stole it food from it. It started leaving animals for me to eat. I learned how to skin them, and how to cook them properly.

Sadly the Faceless monster doesn't understand what seasoning is, so it's completely plain.

But, I get food. And water, I managed to find a stream inside this fucked up Hawkins. I boiled it, killing off any sort of gross toxins and debrees in it. So, I live pretty well.

I usually sleep in Castle Byers, or in mine or Wills home.

It's strange, because I can here their voices. But they can't hear mine.

- Will pov-

I open my eyes and notice that I'm in the shed. But, it's different.

I sit up and look around, noticing the vines and the paticals floating in the air.

I stand up, and look around panicking.

"Hello!? Mom!? Jonathan!?" I yell.

I walk out of the shed, and my eyes widen as I see my house. I take a step towards it, until I see the creature from before standing near my house. It's back was towards me, and I run for Castle Byers.

I step over vines, and try to resist the urge to look back. I hear the sound of it following me, and I look over my shoulder. My eyes widen, and I look forward again.

It's not that far from me, but it's far enough. I see Castle Byers and quickly get inside, and lean against the wall. I put my hand on my mouth, trying to slow my breathing.

Then I hear it.

-Your pov-

"Should I stay or should I go now." I sing/mumble as I get closer to Caslte Byers.

I look ahead, and see the Faceless  heading towards Caslte Byers.

I whistle loudly, and it jerks it's head towards me. Then it runs away in fear.

I sigh and put the torch in the pile of wood in front of Castle Byers. The wood crackles and pop as I set it on fire. I strech my arms above my head, and hear a satisfying pop in my back.

I walk around the fire and move the door to Castle Byers. And I see movement in the covers of the sleeping bag, in the corner of Castle Byers.

I step inside and light my finger on fire, lightning up the dark . . . room.

My jaw drops, and the fire goes out on my finger.

- No one's pov-

"YN?" "Will?" They say at the same time.

They smile at each other, before hugging each other. Tears in both of their eyes.

"I thought you were dead!" Will crys into her neck.

YN shakes her head and pulls back and looks at him.

"No, I was kidnapped, and then I ended up here!" She exclaims.

She pulls him out of Castle Byers, and they sit next to the fire together.

"We buried you! Their was a body and everything! Will says.

"Really?!" YN asks.

"YES! We had a funeral and Troy cried at it!" Will says.

YN smiles. "That must have been funny to see." She says.

He nods and smiles. "I'm glad your alive, and that your here with me. . . Where are we anyways?" He asks.

YN shrugs. "I don't really know. I just kinda call it the Dark World. Cause it's the opposite of our world."

Will nods. "And because it's dark, right."

She nods. "Yep. . . Hey Will, not that I don't mind you being here... But why are you here? How are you here?"

Will shrugs. "I don't know how I got here. One second I was in the shed with the monster in our world. Bright light shines, and the next minute I'm here. How are you here?"

YN frowns. "When I was kidnapped, I was brought to a laboratory. Their was this guy named Brenner and he called me Five. He even tattooed it on my arm, see." She stuck her left arm out.

He grabbed it and stared at the 005 on her wrist. Then he smiled and lightly touched it. "That's kinda cool. I mean, your a kid and you have a tattoo."

YN smiles and slides her arm back into her lap.

"Ya, I guess it is. Anyway, he called me Five and told me I had powers. Which is crazy, right?! Well turns out, he was right." She says.

She sticks her right hand up, and sets it on fire.

"Whoa!" Will jumps back slightly in shock,  his eyes wide, as he watches the flames dance at her fingertips.

"Don't worry Will. It doesn't hurt me. But I can set myself, and other things on fire." She then shakes her hand, putting out the flame.

Will smiles, and hugs her. "I missed you YN." He whispers.

YN smiles and hugs back. "I missed you too Will." She tell us.

"And your powers are really cool." He whispers.

Laughter fills the air, and the two friends tell story's of the past year that they have missed together.

♤Hope you liked this chapter!

Later ya DemoDogs.
-Astrid♤