Trick or Treat

- Will pov-

I open my eyes, and see that I'm back in the normal world. And YN is gone, still in the Upside down.

I smile.

She's my girlfriend. She likes me back.

- Your pov-

I shift my hand to my left, laying on my left side. My hand searching for Will, but to find nothing.

My eyes shoot open and I sit up.

"He's gone back again." I whisper to myself.

I sigh and grin when I remember that he's my boyfriend.

~Time Skip ~

-Will pov-

The entire day was a bust. First no one else was wearing their costumes to school. Second we keep getting nuget. And third no one gets our outfits.

And now Mike is mad that Max has joined us in Trick or Treating.

I sigh and follow him as he follows Dustin and Lucas saying 'Tubular' to Max.

I hold up the tape recorder, with it still recording. When I pump into someone.

I crash to the ground, the video tape falling to my side.

"Trick or Treat Freak." Says a kid in a clown mask, before he walks past me.

I let out a shaky breath, trying to calm my fast beating heart. I look up when I hear a weird chirping sound, and notice that I'm in the Upside down again.

"Mike?! Mike!?" I yell as I stand up.

I look around as I hear the sound around me.

"WIIILLL!"

I turn around and see YN running at me. I smile and hold my arms up for her to hug me. Her body crashes into mine and I hug her tightly.

"Will, you gotta run. Find a way to get out of here now!" She says pulling away.

"Wha-"

She looks over her shoulder and I look up. My eyes widen as I see the shadow monster coming up from behind the tree line.

She turns back to me and grabs my cheeks. "Will run!" She says.

I look at her and she kisses me briefly, before she pushes me. "Go, I'll deal with him!"

I nod and run straight for a house, and go down the stairs that lead to their back door. I crouch down to the right if the stairs, and put my head in between my knees.

"Will? Will what's wrong?"

I look up and see Mike looking down at me. He looks at me worried, and I feel tears filling up my eyes.

"Come on." He says.

Dustin and Lucas tried to help me, but Mike snapped at them before leading me away.

- Your pov-

I watch as Will runs away, hopefully leaving the Dark World. I sigh and turn back to the Shadow Monster.

I light my right hand on fire, making a fire ball.

"I won't let you have him. You'll have to go through me to even get close." I growl out.

It gets closer and reaches towards me. I throw a fire ball at it, and it screeches lowly as a hole is burned through its claw hand.

I grit my teeth and glare at it as I make another fire ball.

"I will use the last of my energy, just to keep him safe. So he won't get hurt by assholes like you!" I scream and throw another one at it.

It backs away, and my fire ball misses.
If it had eyes, I'm sure it would be glaring at me.

I hold out both hands and relight them, focusing on making the fire hotter.

The Monster screeches again and I bring my hands out in front of me, and combined the fire together. I glare up at it and grit my teeth as my nose starts to bleed heavily and my hands start to shake.

I bring my hands apart as the ball of fire gets bigger at my command. My head pounding as I force the fire to burn brighter and brighter, causing it to turn blue.

- No one pov-

The Shadow Monster watched as YN held a blue ball of fire. Her nose and ears bleeding and her eyes glaring with the fire reflecting off of them. She screams with all the rage and pain she endured for the last two years.

The ball goes flying towards the Monster, and YN slowly falls backwards. The fire starts dying before it could hit the Shadow Monster.

Her body hits the ground limply, her energy drained from two years of overuse.

Her eyes shut before she opens them halfway, seeing the unharmed Shadow Monster looming over her.

"no..." She whispers as she passes out.

-Will pov-

"Will, what happened?" Mike asks as we sit on the couch in the basement.

"I was back there...in the Upside down. I heard a strange noise all around me. Then. . ." I drift off.

He leans forward with curiosity on his face. "Then what? What did you see?"

I gulp, and turn to him. "I saw a monster. It was huge, and it was dark like a shadow.

And I saw YN..." I say.

He backs away in shock and confusion.

"Wait YN, as in YN Henderson?" He asks.

I nod.

"So . . . She's alive? Or is she just-"

"She's alive Mike. And that means that she's stuck there. And that's she's been there for two years Mike. Two years." I interrupt.

He stares off into space for a bit before looking at me. "Why don't you seem surprised that she's alive?"

I stiffen and look away.

"Will... have you seen her more than once?" He asks.

I glance at him and nod jerkily.

"I've seen her at least two more times. . ." I whisper.

He goes silent, and looks away from me.

"Mike, you can't tell anyone this." I whisper.

He turns back to me and smiles. "I won't. It'll stay between you and me, I promise." He says.

I nod, and look away. We fall into silence and my mind drifts back to YN.

". . . . How did she look?" He asks.

I imagine the way she looked when I held her in my arms. Her hair dark, almost black looking. Her hazel eyes losing their glimmer, seeming to go darker like her hair. Her skin a pale milky white, like a pearl.

"Sh-she looked okay, but not." I say, my face growing slightly hotter.

He turns to me frowning.

"She looked good but,  . . . . It seemed like she was sick. A little weaker, I guess." I whisper.

We grow silent again before he speaks up.

"We have to get her back. And soon."

I nod.

"Soon." I whisper.

♤Yo! What do you think about this chapter? Tell me in the comments plz!

Later ya DemoDogs.
-Astrid♤