Barb

-Mike pov-

I stayed home from school to be with El. I was showing her my toys, but then she got up and walked to my science fair trophies. I get up and stand next to her.

I start explaining what they were, but then she points at a picture. She points at Will, and looks at me.

"You know where Will is?" I ask.

She nods. "Yes."

- Your pov-

"YN. YN wake up."

I open my eyes, and see the I'm laying on Wills chest. I look up at him and he smiles. I smile back shyly, my cheeks heating up slightly.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to do that..." I mutter.

He smiles. "It's fine, I mean, you did keep me warm. And it didn't feel bad, and it was comforting. Like I was being protected."

I smile at him. "Lets go and explore. This world is pretty weird, and you'll need a guide."

He looks at me with fear on his face. "But what about the Faceless monster?"

I smirk. "It's fine as long as your with me. It's afraid of me, and you want to know something. Their was originally two of them."

He looks shocked and scared. "What happened to the other one?"

I smirk and grab his hand, and drag him out.  We stand up, and I raise my right fist and light of on fire.

"I filleted the bitch." I say simply.

He looks at me, and smiles and I giggle.

- Dustin pov-

"Were going to tell Mike's mom, and get that freak out of here. And go find Will." Lucas says as he pulls the door open.

Only for it to slam shut, and lock itself.

We turn back and see Eleven with a nose bleed.

"No."

'Holy shit. She has powers......'

~Time Skip~

- Your pov-

"Will. . . Did you hear that?" I ask standing in Will's living room.

He shook his head. "What did you hear?" He asks.

I frown and walk to the door. "I heard. . . .I think it was a scream!" I look back at him.

His eyes widen. "You think-"

"Ya, I think someone else is here with us.... I'm going to go search for them, go to Castle Byers and wait for me." I say.

I then rush out the door, ignoring Will telling me to come back. I hear the scream again, and then it gets cut off.

"Shit." I mutter.

I run towards town, thankful that I'm good at running. I look around and hear something getting dragged.

Fear spikes in me, and I carefully walk towards the sound. I turn the corner and see the Faceless monster, dragging . . .. is that Barbra?

Tears well up in my eyes, and sniffle and wipe my eyes. I lean my back on the building, and look up at the dark cloudy polluted sky. I take a shaky breath in, trying to calm my nerves.

'Its to late. It got her. You can't save her. She's gone.' I tell myself.

'But I can stop it from eating her, or stop whatever it's going to do.' I counter myself.

I nod and gather up my confidence. I clench my fists at my side, and turn the corner. And see the Faceless monster right in front of me.

My eyes widen, and I put my hand in front of me, setting it on fire. The faceless screams and lifts it's clawed hand.

And I scream in pain.

- Will pov-

A loud scream makes me turn my head.

"YN."

My eyes widen, and I scramble out of Caslte Byers.

"YN!" I yell.

I run towards my house, almost tripping on a few logs.

I burst through the back door, and run towards the front door. I open it, and see nothing but my front yard.

My fear hightes and let out a shaky breath.

"YN, where are you?" I whisper.

I carefully walk out the door, and scan the woods. I hear a branch snap to my left, and I face that direction. Nothing moves, and then I feel an impact on my back that sends me to the ground with a yell.

- Eleven pov-

I was trying to contact YN, but something must have happened. I couldn't see her, at all. Somethings blocking me from seeing her.

I then tried to get Will, but I had drained to much of my powers.

Earlier I had explained where Will was, but I don't think they know what I'm talking about. I also saw another picture of the group, this time YN was in it.

They were all smiling, and wearing weird clothes, and holding bags. Dustin had his arm around her and Lucas. She had her arm around Dustin and Will smiling brightly. And Will had his arm around her and Mike. But her was looking at YN and smiling.

I remember Mike telling me that she was Dustin's sister, and she was gone, and never coming back. I wanted to tell him that she wasn't gone, and that she was with Will. But I couldn't, because I promised her.

♤Hope you liked this chapter! And what happened to YN and Will? Find out next chapter!

Later ya DemoDogs.
-Astrid♤