Chapter 1

The car stopped in front of an old, abandoned building. Arm got off the car, followed by two bodyguards, one of them holding a black suitcase. They got on top of the building, Arm took his binoculars and switched on his earpiece while one of the bodyguards mounted a sniper rifle on a tripod.

"Pete, do you hear me?" Arm said. Pete, who was still in the car, put a finger on the earpiece and responded: "Yes, I can hear you. Are you on position?". Arm told him that it was all clear and that they reached their arranged position safely. The car stopped in front of the entrance to the minor family's mansion. Kinn was the first one to get off, followed by Porsche and Pete.

"My beloved nephew, I'm so glad you accepted to join us tonight, I suppose that my brother is still too sick to leave his house, isn't he?" Gun exclaimed with a smile on his face as he saw his nephew approaching.

"Sadly yes, that is the situation, however the doctor said that he will get better soon, you will probably see him more often at your parties, uncle Gun" Kinn responded.

Vegas finally arrived, he greeted Kinn politely and gave a rapid look at the bodyguards that came with him. He came closer to Pete to observe him better while showing his usual smirk. He patted the bodyguard's arm and turned back to the second son of the main family: "You brought some friends"

"Safety procedure, nothing personal" Kinn replied calmly. Vegas laughed softly and shook his head, he turned and walked away without saying anything else to him.

"Pete, follow Kinn for now, I'll tell you when to move" Arm ordered, Pete gave a quick nod and followed his boss to the main courtyard of the house. There were waiters everywhere bringing glasses of champagne to the guests. On one of the corner of the garden there was an open kitchen, Macau was standing nearby, looking at the delicious food carefully prepared by the greatest chefs the minor family could find.

Kinn sat down on a couch near a small fountain, he thanked the waiter who handed him a glass of champagne and looked around, trying to spot Vegas. Arm observed all the parts of the house that he could see from the abandoned building. He studied the movements of the minor family's guards and tried to memorize them. After half an hour he was ready: "Pete, time to start Showstopper".

Pete walked to the restroom, he opened the window and got outside, he then walked for a few meters until he managed to pass through another window near the stairwell where guests weren't allowed.

"Go straight... now turn left, open that door, nobody is inside" Arm said through the earpiece.

"I'm in" Pete replied. The guy walked to the desk and started looking for important documents. Pete felt frustrated since he couldn't find anything relevant. He opened a few drawers and while he touched the inside of it he eventually felt a button. He pressed it, a painting moved sideways, revealing a safe.

"Arm, I found a safe, I just need the password"

"Maybe you should have a look around the office, you may find something interesting... wait, no... Pete, you have to get out of it, Vegas is walking to the office right now!" Arm exclaimed. Pete looked around, as he heard him close to the entrance door he quickly got inside a wardrobe.

Vegas entered the office, he immediately felt a weird scent inside the room, he turned to a bodyguard that followed him and asked if anyone entered but the guard said that it was impossible. He kept inspecting the room and almost noticed the uncovered safe on the wall but his father entered the office shouting before Vegas could realize that someone tried to open it.

"What the hell is wrong you, Vegas? I didn't organize this party to make you flirt with Kinn's bodyguards!" Gun shouted as he slapped Vegas hard in the face. The guy immediately put a hand on his cheek and looked at his father shocked and a little scared.

"I don't know what you're talking about..."

"Do I look like I want to pay attention to your bullshit? Am I an idiot? I really don't understand what I did wrong to get two fools as sons! You know what? Don't leave your rooms until the party is over, you have already shown that you are an embarrassment to the minor family" Gun yelled and slammed the door shut.

"Get out..." Vegas whispered to the bodyguard that stayed in the office. The guard tried to say something to comfort him but Vegas repeated the order shouting at him. Pete saw everything from a crack between the doors of the wardrobe. The heir of the minor family sobbed for a moment, then he left the jacket on an armchair and walked to the bathroom.

"Go away.." Pete prayed silently, he eventually heard Vegas pouring some wine inside a glass and switched on the turntable. "All clear, you can get out now, Pete" Arm said. The bodyguard walked out of the closet as silently as possible. Arm repeated that he had to get out but Pete walked to the armchair, took the jacket and rummaged in the pockets. His eyes widened as he saw the six numbers of the password written on a tiny piece of yellow paper.

Pete went to the safe, it opened, he took the documents that were inside without reading them since there was no time to do so and left the office. He safely reached the restroom and gave a look at the folder. "Arm, I got it".