20-Jelly-D2

"It's more crowded than a truckload of goats." Dwayne explained. All of us were tied together at an attempt to 'build our teamwork'. I'm no coach, but I don't think this is the way to do it. I just hope Bombay has a point to all of this.

"Somebody better watch their hands," Julie says, and she shoves Goldberg out of her way.

There was various whining and complaining going through everyone. I was squished by Averman to my right, Ken to my left, and someone behind me, so yeah, I sympathize.

"Oh I smell somethin"

I sniffed the air and my face squeezed in disgust, "I think I'm gonna be sick."

"Goldberg!" Everyone whined.

"It wasn't me."

Dean threw his arms up in the air, "No, it was me."

I shot him a gross look and he winked at me. I pretended to throw up, which earned a chuckle from Adam, who was the person standing behind me.

A whistle blows, "I don't know how to make this any clearer," Bombay yelled over us, "you are a team. And to win this thing, you have to work as one. Now as one, skate."

I started skating forward, but I guess some people don't have that common sense, meaning we all fell over.

Luckily I only landed on Averman, earning a wheeze from him, "You aren't as heavy as I thought, but you're still heavy."

I rolled off of him, "I don't know if that's a compliment or not."

"Me either."

Everyone gets up and tries it again. We fall over again, but this time I nearly dodged Ken and Averman fell on me.

"Oh Les, you are just as heavy as you look." I cough.

He gets up, "Thanks, it's all in my butt." He turns around and wiggles his butt. I laugh at him.

After we get up and try it again, everyone manages to skate forward after I got Fulton and Dean to shut up.

"That's it, communication. All right, charge!" Bombay instructs.

Everyone turns and skates to the right successfully.

After that, he unties us and has us take a knee, "You guys are starting to look like hockey players. I'm proud of you team."

I don't mean to ruin the mood, but what is he proud of? I mean all we did was skate. Whatever, it's just for fun. The Ducks are not Vista Point. We ARE here to have fun.

"But hockey should be fun," Bombay continues, "rancher Dwayne." He fixes the knot on the lasso he's holding and hands it to Dwayne.

"Yes-sir," Dwayne answers.

"Round me up some stray cattle there."

"My pleasure."

Everyone gets up and skates away. I make my way to the other side of the rink and watch as Dwayne ropes people left and right. At some point, Coach turned on country music.

Soon it gets down to me and Luis. We start skating around Dwayne in a circle.

"Come at me, country." I taunt. He tosses his rope to me and it barely misses me. Luis must've stopped at some point, because while I'm focused on Dwayne, I skate right into Luis.

We tumble down and on the way, Dwayne ropes us both.

"Two for one, yeehaw!" Dwayne yells, and everyone skates out to us.