Chapter Three

I walked up towards the familiar person and tapped her shoulder. She turned around and gasped audibly, then a smile appered on her face. "Courtney, Leshawna didn't know you wouls be here! Mm-mmm, no she didn't!" She folded her arms and scanned up and down my body. "I see you grew out your hair, and is that a peircing I see?"

Yes, I decided to get ear piercings, nothing too major, ya know? I nodded at her, she hasn't changed that much other than getting a bit slimmer, she decided to change her look with hwr hair down pressed, a crimson crop top with a blue tank underneath, ripped up skinny jeans and black sandals.

"Love the black hair on ya', didn't know you would ever dye your hair." LeShawna shook her head. "Such a shame for your life to be ruined from that sho' , but don't worry, if you worryin' bout," she paused and cleared her throat, "them, they won't bother ya'." I nodded respectivally before Bridgette walked up tome, her face red in anger before seeing LeShawna.

"Dammit,Courtney! What about m- oh hey LeShawna. Anyway, where is my food, I thought you would order for us?" I sighed and walked over to the counrlter befote I heard the clicking of heals.

"Why is she here?!" Heather questioned, looking at LeShawna with disgust.

"Um, why is the asian string bean here, Courtney? I thought you hated her!" LeShawna asked. Oh boy.

"Um, Courtney is my friend," Heather grabbed onto my arm, "the best of friends!" LeShawna rolled her eyes and mearly flipped her off.

"Anyway, its time to go to Gate 53 so we can catch our plane." Heather added on, grabbing Bridgette's hand.

LeShawna nodded and began to walk with us. Heather didn't react to it, just walked along.

We arrived at the gate with all of the food that Brigette wanted to pack with her. The six of us sat on the benches for the remander of the time before we walked inside the airplane.

DJ sat with me, Geoff sat with Bridgette and Heather sat by LeShawna. I just got onand I already knew it was going to be a long ride.

"Passengers, please buckle in your seatbelts, the plane will be lifting off very soon." Thr pilot said over the intercom.

"It is about time! How long will this flight even be?"Heather questioned.

Bridgette turned around sharply, glaring at Heather. "4 hours, now shut up!" She yelled, her eyes glistening before busting into tears. "Nobody notices me!"

Geoff laid a conforting hand on her. "Babe, it's o-"

"Never ever touch me! Because of you're touch, you made me fat!" Bridgette burst into tears, covering her eyes, then averts her head to him. "WHY AREN'T YOU HOLDING ME!"

Bridgette wrapped her arms around Geoff and cried, until becoming sleepy and sleeps on his chest.

This is going to be a long ride.

..

"D-Duncan! How could you!" I yelled. We we're on the plane of Total Drama World Tour, and Duncan and I were in the confessionals.

Duncan gave me a mean look,"Look Princ-" He couldn't finish his sentence as I slapped him in the face.

"Don't you ever call me Princess AGAIN! You ruined your chance; you've ruined us!"

I grabbed the broken door and slammed it open as hard as I could possibly muster. I heard a huge BAM! and a long, low "owwww!" trail after it.

I glared down at the goth. "Why are you spying on us?!"

"Becausehe is my boyfriend!" Gwen spat back.

Those words slipped out of her mouth like venom, piercing me at my high spirit and breakable heart. I must have went a bit out of control because I punched her square in the jaw. I was about to go for more, but Duncan grabbed a hold of me.

"Get off of me! Let me at her!" I squirmed in his grasp. Seeng her on the ground groaning in pain made me feel.
. Happier. As if she felt it physically, she would know how I felt emotionally.

I turned to Duncan swiftly before punching him as well.

"AGH!" He fell to the ground before I kicked both of them.
"I hope your happy, you just broke a girl. Both of you." I spat at them evilly, walking away, fresh tears falling out of my eyes.

I woke up, being shaken by DJ.My nightmare has seized. "Ahh, oh, what?" I looked up, the plane was nearly empty of people.

"You fell asleep." DJ said cooly. "Cmon, we're in Toronto!"

I gasped and looked out of the window. The city lights glistened in the moonlit sky. I jumped out of my seat and grabbed DJ with my purse.

"Well lets go!" I said, completly forgetting what happened.

..

Hey guys, sorry for the wait, we just fimished state testing and all.

So anyway, Chapeter Three! Woo!

♡Divi♡