Chapter Five

The gate opened its doors slowly. After it was open, Heather accelerated her car into the place as we glazed at it. Other cars were parked, as one older man stepped out of his. He had jet black hair that reached to his shoulders. He wore a jean jacket that was buttoned up besides the first two. He wore black skinny jeans and green converses with a gutiar across his back. Trent..

He turned around as the six exited the car. "Hey guys!" He said, his voice slightly deeper than the last time I saw him.

Heather walked past him, clearly struggling with her bags. "Where is everybody?!"

Trent chuckled. "Same ol' Heather. Well, some peopke from PI and ROTI will be here, but the Screaming Gophers will be in the left cottage and the Killer Bass will be on the right." He nodded. "I believe he should have"- he cleared his throat- "changed the set up.." He trailed off, glancing at me and then quickly looks away.

I immetiatly got what he was saying. I cleared my throat as well. "I see your point..."

It was an awkward silence before Bridgette's voice boomed with anger. "AYE?!? CAN A GIRL GET SOME FOOD AROUND HERE?!?"

I sweatdropped animatedly, chuckling a bit. "You shall get your food, Bridgette.."

A smile was replaced almost imeatiatly. "Good!"

Half of us splitted up into our respected cottages. There was room for everybody, yet some had to sleep in the same rooms as others, of course Chris picking the rooms.

When the rest of the former Killer Bass members, Geoff, DJ, Bridgette and I, walked in,everybody was in the cottages lodge. It was decorated in glass windows which illuminated the room well, chandlers, and a decent fire olace with plush love seats and couches. It was glorious. But seemed too, unreal for Chris.

The rest of us bass members, Harold, Sadie and Katie, him, and some others were in the lodge area. DJ went over to Katie and pecked her cheek. She giggled as they shared a passionate kiss. Katie and DJ, never would have thought...

Him, was carving a skull into the non flammable wooden walls, then averted his eyes towards us, his eyes meeting mine before quickly glancing away. He walked over to Geoff and patted him on the back, messing with him about, a bun in the oven?

I ignored the two's laughter and went over to the intern whohad the room arangments. Who would be my cabin mate for the next two weeks?

My eyes widen in horror. But at this point I amnot even surprised anymore.

I sighes sadly, why are these rooms co-ed anyway? Oh wait, we are all twenty six (besides the new guys, the ones from ROTI are twenty three and the ones from PI are twenty two ) . I sighed and walked to my room. Fuck you, Chris! Right up the ass!

I opened the door and peeped through it. The bed already had a bag on top of it with skulls littered all over it. Should have known, Courtney. The room was like a hotel, a big queen sized bed with plush blankets and a flat screen, with mini fridge built into the bottom of it. The rest of my time was spent watching some TV before the door opened.

Duncan Nelson.

He walked in. He lost the mohawk, with bits of green i hiis hair. He has grown more with bigger muscles, taller and.. sexier? He wore a white tank top with a denim jacket, black skinny jeans and black converses. Helost some ofhis peircings besides the one onhis eyebrow lip, but he looked attractive. More arttractive. Almost, sexy.

No, no.he dowsn't, shut up, Courtney.

He walked over to the bed and grabbed his bag,smirking the whole way. His eyes raked up and down my body, but he didn't say a word. I felt uncomfortabke even looking at him, but I shook it off and continued on with the show.

"Hey there, Courtney." He said. His voice was deeper, in a good way. Ten years was great to him.

"Hi. Duncan." I replied back, avoiding the eye contact.

He sighed and jumped on the bed. "Whatcha watching?"

"Nothing."

He nodded it off like it was nothing. "Are you still mad about me...ya know, cheating on you..?" He asked, looking at me dead on.

I turned to his glaze, his eyes filled with concern. I tooka long sigh and shook my head. It was thw truth, mostly.

"Good, I just want us to be cool again."

We can't be cool!

"Alright.." My mouth is playing tricks on me.

"Cool."

Another wave of awkwardness and silence strolled by.

Welcome to hell, population: Me alone with, him.

Damnit..

.
SORRY GUYSSSD, This is like, a week late, waa! Its just SCHOOL N SHEITTTT.

Hehe, well, I.am. PUMPED! LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL, NEXT WEEK! Wish me good luck on finals guys!

And Family life unit... help ;w;;

Well, see ya!

And follow Jazzfest and I!

TDI-muffin
xx_preppy_xx

COOLNESS! Bye!

♡Divine♡