Chpater Ten

"I mean, making us run and no one else?! I'm gonna kill Chris.",ranted Heather angrily. She was pretty pissed about no body else having to run in the blazing heat.

"I mean, come on! Weather tommorow is supposed to light breeze and an overcast!",she complained, making me laugh.

"Amiga, it's fine.",said Alejandro, grabbing her waist and pulling her towards him. Oh, did I mention he was shirtless?

"L-let go of me! You're all sweaty.",she said, pushing him away while a crimson blush colored her cheeks.

"I can't believe we won! I'm so happy!",said Bridgette, crying into Geoff's chest.

"Well yah! We're the best!",said Geoff, throwing a fist in the air.

"Say that again party boy!",said Leshawna happily.

"Did you not hear or-",started Harold, before being cut off by Trent.

"It's saying she's happy Harold.",said Trent.

"Yeah!",said DJ, still panting for breath, "You weren't the one running."

"Yeah well you did good man.",said Duncan, who's arm was wrapped around Gwen. Looking at it made me hurt a little, but J quickly put away that thought when I saw Gwen wasn't even looking at Duncan. She was staring at Trent, and blushing too. I didn't wanna think what was going on in that slut's head, so I said the first thing that came to my mind.

"I'm gonna go take a shower.",I said, smiling.

"Oh, then I'll go too. There boumd to have better showers than that shitty summer camp anyways.",said Heather.

"Me too.",said Leshawna.

"I do feel real sweaty.",said Bridgette.

"Why do girls always go to the bathroom together?",questioned Tyler.

"Don't ask me man.",sakd DJ, throwing his hands in the air.

"You coming Gwen?",asked Leshawna, making Heather groan.

"Please say no.",she growled quietly.

"Actually a shower would be nice.",she said, making me, Heather, and Bridgette sigh.

"Hey, you guys wanna watch the game? I habe it recprded on my phone.",suggested Geoff.

"What game?",asked Duncan.

"Football.",he said, making me roll my eyes.

"You mean soccer right?",said Harold, making all the guy's jaws drop.

"American football man, what kind of man hasn't seen a game of American footbal?",said DJ.

"This man.",said Harold quietly.

"Amigo, we shall watch!",said Alejandro, throwing an arm around the ginger.

"Yeah, let's go nerdling.",said Duncan, flashing him a smile.

I laughed, watching them all take Harold away and chant "Football!", all the way to the door.

Leshawna laughed and smiled, "I'ts nice that their trating my string bean cool."

"Your string bean?",smirked Bridgette, making Leshawna blush so hard her whole face was red.

"N-no girl, it ain't like that!",she said, wacing her arms around, making us laugh.

"Come on, let's go guys.",I said, walking in with the girls.

The guys were moving alot slower than us, because by the time I went in my room, grabbed a towel, my pajamas, and my shower caddy, the last guy had finally made it into Geoff's and Bridgette's room carrying a 24 pack of popcorn.