Chapter Eight

I woke up to the sound of an air horn in the hallway, echoing through the mega phone. I jumped up, and accidentally fell off the bed.

"Morning Campers!", screamed Chris.

"EX-Campers you mean?",screamed Gwen from across the hall.

"Ah, thats where your W-R-O-N-G!",screamed Chris theough the megaphone.

"We're obviously up you ass! Gwen and you can fight somewhere else ot I'll kill you all with my bare hands!",screamed Bridgette, causing me to chuckle. That's my best friend.

I looked over at Duncan who had his headphones in, and was still asleep.

"Duncan, wake up.",I said, going over to his bed. I could hear the music from his headphones, so he obviously didn't hear me. But he said something that caught my attention.

"Court...",he whined, rolling over,"Come here."

My eyes grew big and I felt the blush coming onto my cheeks. I wanted to sit down and ask "yes", but I remembered season three. The plane. The drama. The heartbreak. The kiss. And her.

"Duncan! Wake up NOW!", I screamed, yanking off his headphones.

"Whoa! Courtney, you scared me.",he said, wide eyed.

It caused me to laugh. It's been awhile since I saw Duncan scared.

"What?",he asked, starting to laugh too.

"It's just funny to see you frightened.",I said, easing my laughter.

"It's nice to hear you laugh.", he said, smirking slightly.

I blushed and put a piece of hair behind my ear while scooting away awkwardly.

"Um, thanks I guess.",I said, looking at him. Straight into his teal eyes.

I suddenly felt sparks fly as he leaned closer to me, but I remembered once again the World Tour.

"I'm gonna go get breakfast.",I said, getting off the bed and putting my bunny slippers back on along with my robe with bunny ears on the hood.

"You just have a whole matching outfit don't you?", said Duncan, smirking.

I rolled my eyes and smiled,"Are you coming or not?"

"Sure.",he said, getting out of his bed. Shirtless.

He stretched, and I just couldn't keep my eyes off of his toned body.

He saw my staring and smirked once again.

"Like what you see?",he said sexily. I rolled my eyes and pulled my robe tighter to my body.

"Hurry up or I'll leave you.",I pouted, folding my arms.

"Fine, fine. Get that pole out of your ass.",he said, putting on a Nirvana shirt.

"Maybe you shouldn't be flirting with other girls when you already have a girlfriend.", I scoffed.

"I do what I want, now come on. You're the one who wanted to leave so soon.",he said, walking towards me and the door.

We left the door to see Gwen waiting at the end of the hall in black silk pajamas.

"Hey Dunkie.", she said, walking towards us.

"Hey Gwen.",he said nonchalant.

"I was wondering if you wanted to have breakfast with me, since we haven't had that much alone time thanks to some people.",she said, giving me a quick death glare. Duncan must have saw it because his face look confused as he glanced at me and back to Gwen.

"Look, like I said last night babe, it not my fault Chris wanted to create drama. Besides, Courtney and I aren't really even friends. Right?",he said, lookong at me.

"Yeah, Gwen. Look, I don't want any of the guys in this whole reunion. Especially Duncan. So, I'm gonna go eat breakfast while you guys can talk it out. Kapeche? Kapauche.",I said, walking away.

Suddenly I felt a hole in my stomach looking back on the words I said, feeling regretful.

Why?

I entered the dining room, looking around for Bridgette and Heather. I looked around and found them in the way back corner, Bridgette demanding Geoff to get mote food and Heather arguing with Alejandro who was at the table diagnal to theirs.

"Hey guys.",I said, pulling up a chair besides Bridge.

"Hey Court, do tou want to remind Al here that I creamed him in most of World Tour?",said Heather, fiving a deathly glare towards the latino.

"Actually Team Amazon did win most of the competitions against Team Chris is Really Hot.",I said, recalling all of our victories.

"Please Miss Courtney, I played you all like a violin.",he said, smirking evily.

"Yeah, not Gwen though.",Heather said, glaring at the goth who just walked into the room, her arm wrapped around Duncan's torso, "Even I have to say, she turned into a total slut, even in long pajamas."

"Gwen looks like hoe, and is dating a man hoe. Let's just leave it at that.",said Bridgette, jumping into the conversation.

"Babe, I brought you back your food.",said Geoff, coming to the table and handing her two whole plates full of pancakes, waffles, sour cream, and meatballs?

"Um, your missing black beans!",she screamed, shoving the plates back at him.

"On it.",he replied, heading back to the buffet.

"What's with all the weird food?", asked Heather.

"Just don't question.",I said, laughing a little.

"Hello everybody!",said Chris, walking into the room.

"Ewe, it's Chris.",said Sierra, laughing to herself.

He glared at her until she stopped, then put on his classic fake smile again, "Anyways, we'll be doing a challenge now!"

"Now? It's only morning.",I complained.

"Exactly! This will be a three part challenge and I want to catch before half of you pass out from exhaustion.",he said, starting to smirk.

"Is it another stay awake thingy?",asked Lindsay.

"Nope! But there are three thons. First is the Run-a-thon. Teams will nominate four people they think can run for five hours straight with no breaks. If all four are left on the teams, 100 points, three, 75, two 50, one 25. Part Two is a Swim-a-thon. Same rules, same points. And finally Part Three is Sing-a-thon. Pnce again, same rules and same points. People who are not nominated will have to cheer for the whole part or points will be docked.",Chris said.

"People can only be nominated for one part, so choose carefully or we'll have a fun time watching you all struggle in pain. I know I will. Oh yeah! I don't want any lawsuits so the preggies and their hubbies can sit out until the Sing-a-thon. Teamwith the most points wins. Okay? Okay.", he finished, before smiling and leaving the room.

I sighed. I hate thons. I hate Chris. I hate this show.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Hey guys it's Jazzy and I know it's been a long wait for this chapter which I think I wrote horribly Anyways, chapter by me might take awhile for a few reasons

1) I graduated college and am now looking for jobs

2)Getting loans to buy my first house

And 3)...I'm engaged!

So yeah, it'll take some time so be patient for me please! Thanks loves for all the views and votes! This got really popular really quick! Follow Divi who writes the odd chapter in the story at TDI-muffin and if you want follow me too xx_preppy_xx! Thanks once again and love ya!

★Jazzy★