Chapter Seven

I was surprised. Chris was sure ellaborate with the whole "reunion" idea. The dining room had chandelers over every table. There were velvet sheets over every table, and interigate designs oneach plate. The chairs were oak wood and was actually, comfortable.

"OK, Chris, what are you planing?!" Heather pounted out, not trusting the beautifully decorated set as much as she should.

"I agree with mi amour, this is awfully suspicious of you, Chris." Alejandro added. Heather gave Alejandro a skeptical look, but glanced back at Chris nonetheless.

Chris just smiled. "What ever do you mean? You guys are older now, you should be treated with high class, searved with"-he snickered-"the finest of food."

I risen my eyebrow at him, but shook my head.

At that time, Gwen and Duncan walked in, apparently bickering about something.

"It's not my fault Chris decided to pair me upwith Courtney!" That git me listening. "Besides, you're paired up with Elvis over there, who knows what you've been doing with him!"

She scoffed. "What if you cheat on me with her, huh? You better cut off the funny business, Duncan!"

Duncan rolled his eyes and walked over and sat at my table. Gwen's eyes widen before narrowing at me with rage. She stomped over where Trent was and sat directly by him.

I could tell Trent felt uncomfortable, because he scooted over the other direction from where Gwen was sitting.

Duncan huffed and turned his attention to me. "Sorry about that.." He trailed off, scratching the back of his head awkwardly.

Oh that voice of his..

Shut up!

"It's fine."

"Why'd you dye your hair, anyway? I liked brunette on you." I blushed at the complement, slightly, before scoffing.

"I can do whatever I want, my body."

He opened his mouth to say something, but quickly shut it when a fowl stench clogged our noses. I gagged. It smelled of rotten fish and, sour cream?!

"This is The Asiab Eating Challenge! And yes, you will be recorded for bonus scenes for the Reunion, yada yada yada." Chris said, impatient. "The winning tem gets a night of a luxurious cruise after the Reunion AND a free spot on our newest season!"

Oh no.

"And did I mention, it's a 10.000.000 dollar prize?"

Oh no,no,no.

"Anyway, what we're passing around is Sour Sushi!" Chef comes around and plops the fowl sushi on our plates.

"The goal is for your parter, the male partner will go first, the female partner will have to make the male partner eat his food very quickly. The couple who finishes ring their bells. The KB will have a quacking sound, and the SG will have a cow sound. The team who finishes there meal gets a point. Then the rolls switch from the next meal and so forth. Hopefully you're skilled at using chopsticks.." He laughs evilly.

"Of course Zoey, Bridgette and Jasmine, you three and your husbands will sit out. Oh and ROTI children, you're on the killer bass team, PI chuldren, your on the Screaming Gophers. Now, begin!"

I grabbed the chopsticks and broke them apart as fast as I could. Picking up the fowl food, I stuffed it into Duncan's mouth. His eyes were wide but he chewed anyway, a disgusted look plastered on his face.

He opened his mouth up wide and I hit the buzzer.

QUACK!

MOO!

The Life of Courtney Barlowजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें