𝟷

SARIAH CHANEL MILLS
20

"Hey yall" I said walking into the tattoo shop I work at getting some hey's back from the workers and familiar clients

I went to my station sanitizing it down getting ready for my 10:00 appointment.

I really just stay to myself at the shop because I'm  only here to make money and leave but I still communicate with them not to be rude.

Today I got a freestyle to do and I'm really excited because I haven't done one in so long and it's on a first time client so I got to make her wanna come back.

"I'm here for my 10:00 appointment with Riah" this girl said to the receptionist making me look up.

The receptionist pointed to me showing her where I was making her look at me and walk over to me.

"Hey I'm Kenzie" she said greeting me.

"Hey you can have a seat right here, and where do you want the tattoo" I asked as she sat down.

" On my thigh just do what you do best" she said pointing to the area on her thigh.

"Okay" I said smiling because I haven't done this in a while.

~2 hours later~

"Omg this is so nice I'm definitely coming back, thank you" she said smiling while I wiped it off and took a picture

"your welcome" I said smiling back while wrapping it up.

"Have a good day" she said handing me 265 dollars getting up walking away.

"You too" I said.

"whew child I'm tired" I said yawning getting my stuff walking out the door.

Once I got in my car I played my R&b playlist on shuffle and it played "insane" by Summer Walker.

"You gettin' mixed up in the fusion, Whatever it is you tryna see. You can sit down and just believe, but I wouldn't ever be the same ol' thing
How?But I can tell you straight, it ain't no game, baby, oh" I sung pulling up to Walmart.