𝟷𝟹

SARIAH CHANEL MILLS
20

"Hello" I tiredly answered the FaceTime call from Meri and Lala

"Good morning b- wait Sariah why are you still sleeping"Lala said loudly in the phone making me roll my eyes.

"What" I said still not fully understanding from just waking up.

"Riah you supposed to be in the car right now on the way home from taking Naya and Lana to school"

"Oh shit" I sat up on the bed checking the time on my phone which read 9:50.

"Damn Riah you never oversleep" Meri said looking surprised.

"I don't know how I slept through all my alarms" I said rubbing my eyes walking out my room to Naya's to wake her up.

I"Na-" I cut myself off seeing that she wasn't in there.

"Oh she probably sleeping in Lana's room" I mumbled to myself closing the door back before heading down the hall to Lana's room as Lala and Meri talked about whatever.

"What the hell, where they at" I said out loud and Meri stopped talking mid sentence.

"Who"She asked with her eyebrows raised.

"Naya and Lana they not in there rooms" I said making the them confused.

"Go check downstairs" Lala said.

"Alright I said walking down the stairs that's right across from Lana's room which you can see the kitchen and living room from.

"They not down here what the hell" I said starting to panic a little before turning around going back up the stairs.

"Calm down, they couldn't have gone far"

"Check your notifications" Lala suggested.

5 mins
Missed FaceTime call from: ( 3/3🤞🏽)

30 mins
[riahisbae] London.Taylor
😭

1h ago
Namari❣️: I should be back with some food by time you see this

1h ago
Namari❣️: Gm, I took lil sis's to school they good

View more...

"Oh, Mari took them" I said letting out a sigh of relief before heading to my bathroom.

"Oh I see him doing step dad thing" Lala said loudly in the phone as I set it up on the counter.