𝟷𝟺

SARIAH CHANEL MILLS
20

"Hey guys it's Riah, and in this vlog I'm going to pick Lana up from school early, and take her to my job to get a piercings, or tattoos she gets to choose which one"

"But y'all, I'm still getting used to the camera so bare with me" I said chuckling before continuing.

"Oh, and she is also getting her hair done, so today is basically a selfcare day for her and to show y'all I actually do spend time with my sister" Rolling my eyes at the end.

"But yea, she doesn't know I'm coming to get her or what we are doing today"

Talking to a camera feels so weird...

"I'm currently sitting outside her school in the car because I needed to start the vlog". I said flipping the camera showing them the school, but not the side with the name.

These investors probably gonna find out anyways

"But I'll be back when she gets in the car" I said sticking my tongue out before turning off the camera.

"Y'all look at her looking confused" I said laughing showing Lana walking up to the car.

"Hi Lanaa" I said when she got in the car still looking confused.

"Hey Riah why you pick me up?" She asked throwing her spray ground in the backseat.

"Do you wanna go back" I asked setting the camera up on the tripod connected to the dashboard.

She shook her head no fast making me laugh

"No, and where are we going"

"To my job"

"For.." She asked side eyeing me.

"Some piercings"

"For you? Why didn't you just go by yourself" She asked clueless as I started driving.

"Because you're getting one too" I said and her eyes widened.

"Fr?"

"Yeah, but you can choose if you want two piercings, or one small tattoo" I said and she started thinking on it.

"Umm I'll get two piercings" I nodded

"Alright I'll finish recording when we get there" I said then told Lana what button to click.

"Chipotle"

"Of course"

"Alright yall we are back in the car from getting piercings look" I said flipping the camera showing Lana's nose piercing and helix piercing.

"Yeah, she got the right side of her nose pierced and a helix piercing on one side because she couldn't handle the pain" I said and she rolled her eyes at the last part.