𝟺

SARIAH CHANEL MILLS

"Riah can you pick out my outfit"Lana asked walking into my bathroom as I was flat ironing my hair

"You want me to pick your outfit out" I said pointing at my then her dramatically.

"Yupppp" she said looking in the mirror.

"Where u going" I asked finishing up the last section of hair.

"To the movies with Peyton"

"Who taking you" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Umm I was wondering if you could take me" she said tight lip smiling.

"You know I got you" I said waving her off walking in my room as she followed.

"Why you doing your hair in the bathroom if you have whole beauty room downstairs"

"I don't be feeling like going down there a lot but ima start"

"Come on" I said walking out heading to her room.

"Okay what kind of look are you going for" I asked once we walked into her closet.

"simple" she said leaning on the door frame.

I picked out this two piece outfit that says 'Dash Speed', the shirt was a cropped tank-top with black shorts with the words.

"Now what shoes" I said to myself.

"Done" I said giving her the outfit with panda dunks.

" thank you" she said walking out the closet putting the clothes on her bed.

"You to basic for me" I said walking out her room.

"TELL ME WHEN YOU NEED TO LEAVE " I yelled to her, walking downstairs where Naya was.

When I walked in the kitchen I seen Naya climbing up the pantry shelves.

"Girl what are you doing" I said getting her down from there.

"I want dat" she said pointing to little bites.

"Why you ain't ask me" I said grabbing one for her walking to the living room holding her hand.

She shrugged letting go of my hand climbing on the couch.

"Barbie"

"Say please" I told her sitting on the couch grabbing the remote.