𝟷𝟻

SARIAH CHANEL MILLS
20

"Hey guys, it's Riah, and today I'm going to be doing a q&a with Mari" I said pulling him in the camera and he side eyed me

"Whatever, but yea we are doing a q&a, I posted on my story a few hours ago asking for some questions, then I chose 15 questions and put them on the wheel app so whatever it lands on after we spend it we gotta do that one, okay?" He nodded as I pulled up the questions on my phone.

We are sitting in his car filming the video because Naya and Lana are sleeping, since their last day of school is tomorrow. I have the camera on dashboard having both of us in the frame and it could see the stars on the roof which were on pink.

"You spin it first" I said giving him my phone.

"Do you like being influencers"

"Yes it's fun and I like working with different brands, plus free clothes and stuff" I said shrugging then looked at Mari.

"I'm not no influencer"

"Yes you are" I said squinting at him.

"What do I influence" He said squinting back.

I turned back to the camera smiling getting ready to say what he does.

"Alright so you influence people to start scam- alright" He said cutting me off.

"Okay ima cut that part out" I said laughing, grabbing my phone from him.

"Next question, how many relationships have y'all been in" I said setting my phone down on the arm rest.

"1" I said looking at Mari for his answer and he looked like he was thinking about it.

"Oh.." I said side eyeing him.

Well damn, how much you been in?

"1" And I squinted my eyes at him.

"Are you lying, you look like you was think real hard" I said passing him the phone.

"What they mean relationship" He said looking at me.

"Idk, they probably are talking about official with a title so in that case for me, none" I said and he nodded.

"How old are you"

"23"

"20" I said grabbing the phone from him.

"How many tattoos yall got"

"I have 3, two of them are not very visible, there always covered" I looked at Mari for his answer.

"Where they at" Mari asked.

"Um, one under my breast and a small one on my thigh, that wasn't the question tho" I said playfully rolling my eyes and he looked at me, before looking at the camera.