𝟸𝟶

SARIAH CHANEL MILLS

"Hello" I said answering the phone for Lala

"Come open the door"She said before hanging up.

"I'll be right back Naya" I said getting out of my bed heading downstairs.

"Hey"I said when I opened the door letting Lala, Meri, Kenzie, and Leah in and they greeted me.

"Where is Lynn?"I asked as we headed to the living room.

"Something came up"Leah said while they put their bags on the couch and I slowly nodded.

We are having a sleepover tonight, it was originally supposed to just be
Me, Lala and Meri but we decided to invite them since we were already going to the beach.

It's all girls sleepover Naya, Peyton and Lana are going to be here too.

"Aw, yall ready tho?"  I asked even tho they all were already in their swim suits.

"Obviously, where is the girls?" Lala said making me roll my eyes.

"Upstairs, ima go get them" I said and went up stairs.

I went to Lana's room and stood in the door way since the door was already open.

"We about to go" I said seeing them sitting on the bed.

"Are we going in your car?" Lana asked as they stood up.

"Yeah" I said walking out, going to my room.

"How is she sleep already" I said to myself seeing Naya knocked out on my bed.

I grabbed my beach bag that had beach essentials, a extra pair of clothes for Naya and some beach toys for her also.

I grabbed her sandals from by the door and strapped them on her before picking her up.

She was wearing a one piece black off-white swim suit with light blue jean shorts, pink off-white sandals, and some pink sunglasses.

While I had on a plain black bikini top without the bottoms because I wasn't planning on getting all the way in the water so I have shorts on.

"Oh shit" I mumbled when I got to the door and turned around grabbing her iPad off the bed. If I didn't bring it she would be mad for the rest of the day.

"Aww, my stinkabutt"Lala said when I made it down to the living room, taking Naya out of my arms.

"She's so cutee"Leah said in awe.

"Thank you" I said and we all made our way out the door.

"Put her in her car seat?" I asked Lala and she nodded.

45 minutes later we made it to the beach after having to stop at the gas station.

"Riah" Meri called out catching up to me as we walked on the pathway to the beach.