𝟷𝟶

SARIAH CHANEL MILLS
20

"You wanna take Snowy on a walk" I asked Naya as she played with him

"Yes" She said making me nod and stand up from the couch.

"Put your crocs on I will be back" I told her before going up the stairs.

"Yall wanna walk snowy with me and Naya" I said walking in my room where Peyton and Salana was.

"No we're fine but when you come back can you order Wingstop" Lana asked wearing my Mea culpa beanie.

"Yeah text me your order pey" I said putting on my crocs that was on the side of my bed.

"Riah can you buy me and Lana these beanies" Peyton said adjusting the pink and green one on her head.

"Y'all can keep those, me and Meri used those for a promotion" I said getting ready to walk out the room.

"Thank youuu" They said before I left out.

"I got him leash" Naya said when I got downstairs, holding it up.

"Good job baby" I said grabbing it from her clipping it on his collar.

"Ight lets go" I said giving Naya the leash.

"Don't let go of it" I told her as when we made it outside.

"I not" She said looking at the concrete.

We got snowy back yesterday and Naya finally warmed up to him but she said, 'If him lick me him sleeping outside'.

"Him need to go faster" She said because he was walking slow making me chuckle.

"Can we run" She said looking over at me.

"Yeah but don't fall" I said and she nodded before running still holding on to the leash.

"Slow down" I said after a few minutes, and when I did she tripped from her crocs, falling on her knees letting go of the leash.

"Oh shit" I said jogging up to them.

I grabbed the leash from the ground before picking Naya up who looked like she was about to cry.

"Its okay" I said softly before looking at her knees which were both bleeding.

I turned around and started walking back to the house as Naya started to cry.

"It hurts" She hiccuped still crying.

"When we get back in the house imma make it feel better" I told her wiping her eyes as she put her on my shoulder.

We got in the house I let go of the leash and we went upstairs to my room.

We went into my bathroom and I sat her on the counter before grabbing the first aid kit.

"This hurt" I asked her wiping off the scrape with water.