𝟷𝟿

SARIAH CHANEL MILLS
20

"Hey yall I'm leaving my nail appointment, I got a very light pink" I said flipping the camera to show my nails

"I usually get long nails, well not long medium nails but I got short nails because I thought they would be cute" I said opening my car door, getting in.

I sat the camera up on the dashboard putting my purse in the passenger seat.

"Since I have time to spare before my lash appointment, I'm going to go to Starbucks" I said starting my car.

Im currently filming a Maintenance vlog because I was looking really rough this past week and also needed to record something.

"I look crazy with my hair like this"

I had my hair in a messy bun, it wasn't even washed since that was apart of my hair service.

"But I'll see yall when I get my Starbucks and at my lash appointment" I said blowing a kiss before turning off the camera.

"I'm back with Meri, my bestie and she's about to do my lashes" I said and she waved.

"Hey yall, I'm about to get her right since she looks busted" She said making me roll my eyes.

"But I'm getting my regular cat eye, no bottom lashes today"I said as she motioned for me to come on.

"Oh yeah I got my Starbucks, I got a white mocha frappe and I got Meri a caramel frappe" I said sitting on her lash bed.

"I'll be back when I'm done" I said not ending it.

"Can you set it up right there?" I pointed at a table and she did as asked.

Meri got her lash technician license a year after highschool and has been loving her job ever since.

"We still coming to your house right?" She asked.

"Yea, do you have any more lashes to do after this?"

"Mhm, 1 other girl and Lala's she didn't want hers done until she heard I was doing yours" She said and I knew she rolled her eyes at the end of the sentence.

"I shouldn't even do them because she told me she was going to find another lash tech when I was booked a few weeks ago" She continued and I laughed.

"Where is she?"

"She should be at her house, studying" She said as I laid back on the bed.

She took my bun out since it was in the way.

"So you want me to remove these and do a whole new set?"She asked getting her supplies ready.

"Yeah"

"I got a question, and get off your phone" She said taking it from me.